Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stephon Marbury will be an All-star this season.

Forget it, it's all about DEREK HARPER.

what the heck is donchris talking about???????
    the guy is NOT making too much sense. everyone listen to KnicksFan20 cuz he's the guy that knows what he's talking about.

first of all: Allan Houston is THE MAN.
    its not his fault that he got a huge contract so stop sayin he's overpaid or w/e cuz its not like he chose to be overpaid.

he was a clutch shooter....i can remember the past season when HE WAS INJURED, he made a game tying 3 pointer....
    and who was the man that got us over the miami heat and eventually to the finals when patrick ewing was hurt? ALLAN HOUSTON!!

and dont tell me that allan houston is not a leader...who's the knicks captain for the last couple of years???? ALLAN HOUSTON

he may not be the type to get into his teammate's faces to motivate them, but he's always there for his teammates and he never loses his cool. he doesn't curse at all and he's loyal to his coaches, family, and teammates. he answers annoying questions from reporters with style and class. he encourages education to kids and cares about them. he isn't afraid to take the last shot. he spends A LOT of his money for his charities and other volunteer work. finally he is a true citizen and new yorker. he tries to give back to the city.

and don't tell me those aren't "leader" characteristics.
    he is a true professional. AND THAT'S WHY EVERYONE LOVES HIM OVER SPREE. i mean i loved spree for his energy and what not, but allan is for real.

i think someone has been watching the New York Knicks since last year or sumtin....what he's sayin makes no sense....

i hate fans like that, they shouldn't even be called fans...

what a disgrace....geez

You don't know who will be a All-Star this until they start the season first. It's impossible to know who will be a All-Star by just watching them play in the Summer League.

thank u h20....finally someone who makes sense....

unlike spreewell and stephon....houston is a classy hardworking athlete WHO KEEPS HIS MOUTH SHUT..

the reason y marbury and spree had so much media around them cuz they dont STFU.....

hey donchris who said the 4-2 series loss to the pacers was one of the most important games in knicks history allan houston is clutch if u remember who hit the game winning shot in New York in Game 7 in 1997 against the heat it was allan houston he is clutch and that game was one of the most important games in knicks history houston is a great guy who is loyal to the knicks not spree if u remember he was talking thrash about the knicks this season when we played here in ny against the t wolves

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

Once again I am at the mercey of blind Houston fans. We've got one star on this team and nearly every one on this forum thinks he should be traded for nothing. Not one of you have mentions a good trade for Marbury. You just babble on about him not being a team player and how Alan Houston is the second comming of Jesus. It's outragous. How can I call my self a Knicks fan, simple, do what's good for the good of the team. Houston had his time to shine and that time is gone. The fact is he's finished! Simple as that. I don't give two sh*t's about how much money he donated or that he goes to sunday school. It doesn't matter. We can go back and forth about who we prefer at the two gaurd spot but that's another matter. The fact is that his contract is draining the knicks and preventing us from moving foward in the fashion that we should. Letting him go will save us 20 mill. It's done! Simple as that. So live in your dream world if you will where Alan Houston watches over you at night and answers your prayers. I choose to live in the real world.

allan houston isnt the only one whos killing us wit the cap

houston
    your boy penny hardaway who should be playing PG lmfao
    and marbury

the cap wont go away with just one perosn......

the fact that u said houston was not a clutch players is retarted....and the fact that u said van exel was more clutch and that u would want him to come to the knicks is even more retarted.....

y do u think he travels from team to team? hes ass

just stop posting stupid ass comments about a player who has done so much for this team..

its like yankee fans saying trade bernie williams..hes done cut him...

bernie has done alot for the yanks...and houston has done teh same......

u cant put down NY playes like that its just not smart

What's really not smart is NY basket ball and NY basket ball business. True, Hardaway is over paid, no question, but his contract is expiring and what can be aquired for him? Probably not much. Marbury over paid? Depends on how you look at it. The truith is not easybut face it. We've got one star and eleven role players. The star is Marbury and the role players are every one else. Plus the guy made it to the olympics and I'm pretty sure he has something to do with the garden still being packed, even in a loosing season. Retarted, no, the most retarted thing is to trade our only star away. But I'm not completly against it. Some one, Any one name a good trade for Marbury and I'll entertain it! Star for star.

Spree is the player who should have had the 100 million doller contract awarded to him over houston. spreewell by far was a better player then houston.me my self think Houston is a good player, but not as good as he was in collage.and to tell the truth the only big play that made a big diffrents in a game made by Houston was the 98 eastern confrence finals the shot that bounced around and dropped with 2.6 sec's left on the clock. Houston is over rated i think. for years i been waiting to see the Allan Houston that every body been talking about i see it like onces ever 10 game's...the only place i felt comfy at about Houston play was when he was shotting from the foul line

hey donchris how about marbury for maybe lamar odom or maybe carlos boozer or kiralenko the best all around sf in the league

we could put kiralenko at the 4.....

but i think we could get him without using marbury possibly.....kiralinko is probley the most underated player in the leauge.....meaning no one talks about him......

if we could aquire him...we are an automatic playoff team....great defender great shotblocker great scorer....

James
    Kiralinko
    Timmy
    Q
    Marbury

wut a lineup

Johnknickman that would actually be a good trade. I just don't think it's realistic. So would Marbury go to the Lakers? Rumor has it that back when Marbury was in Jersey, Phil advised Jersey's GM to trade him. That's just a rumor but I don't see Marbury playing well with Kobe. I don't see any one that can score playing well with Kobe. This is off the Marbury subject but Minisoda is falling apart and I suggest we pick up the pieces. They will be looking to make trades. I'm all for Marbury at the two position. I think he could play well with Casell.

how bout we just go into the season with the roster we have now and make any trades or signings after we actually see how we play

cuz we have way to many players......we can trade a few of our pf and get somthing

i think we have somthingl ike 16 players and im pre sure a roster is supposed to have 12 players on it....so that means we will have 4 players on the IR and i think u can only have 3 on IR

yes your right to many pf's we should trade some of our average players and get one good one