The Knicks Starting Lineup

johnknicksman

Benchwarmer
yes your right knicksfan20 granger would have been a bad pick for the knicks and channing has alot of potential but i still think gerald green would have been a steal for us did u see the summer league he amazed me and salim stoudamire was also a steal for the hawks

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
yea but we dont need another sf or another guard

yes there both great players but we needed a pf

gerald greene can dunk yes.....but can he defend? can he shoot? how is his attitde? things i dont on about him

we have a future SF in ariza witch was y we didnt get him.....he can defend witch is hard no adays to find a good defensive player....his shot has imporved a lil and will keep improving.....

as far as salim......he wouldnt get no burn cuz we already have guards who are better then him imo

and thankyou john for taking my opinon and not YELLING at me...lol

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
LOL damn kid! I didn't think you'd actually do it. That's some funny Sh!t! LOL. It's wrong and not well thought, but funny. And as promised I will not leave one posting on your topic. I'll give you respect for staying the course. Kind of like George Bush. Wrong but consistant.

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
your kinda like george bush......your stupid and cant spell dumb......uve tried about 14 times....and faild close to about 14 times........

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I refuse to post anything in "the best bench" topic. It would be a complete waist of my time. This is it. That fool can say what he wants but I'm not talking back to that clown. He can respond ten thousand times but I won't say one word. I'm done. I want to respond to posts from knowledgeable fans or fans with original ideas about bettering our team.