Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Knicks Starting Lineup

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

The problem is Jerome Williams + Tim Thomas = a garbage line up. Nether one of theese guys should be on the team. Send em packing. Penny's game declined after injuries and after he was moved to SG from PG. The guy is not a post up player so to have him play SF is crazy. And he has filled in as SF before. No wonder the world thinks he sucks. He's played out of his natural position 3\4 of his carrier. My suggestion is instead of trading him off at least attempt to but him as a back up for who ever will be the starting point gaurd. I'm not confedent that Crawford can be a strong force at point. But I am confident that Marbury can be a strong force at two gaurd and tha Q Rich can be a streaky shooter and a post up player as SF. I can remember back in the peak of Penny's carrier. They use to actually compair him to Magic. When he played Point. Of course those days are long gone but if he's got any gas left in the tank I think he can be most useful at his true position. The fact is Penny's contract is expireing so it makes lil sence to trade him off. Your entire line up is basacwards! Where's Marbury? Do you actually think Crawford will start over Marbury? If you actually believe Marbury will be traded, for who? Put it in your poor excuse of a line up. You think Marbury will be traded for nothing? Come on! Jerome Williams starting. I don't think so. If Marbury is to be trade ( cause he ant in your line up) then it well be for a quality player. My guess is a piece that we're missing like a Power foward. But that ant gonna happen! Marbury is the future of the Knicks. Lets stop the hate movement shall we.

u must not get basketball games down in nc if u say that timmy and jerome williams is garbage

jerome is a great player......he plays with heard and enthusiasm......he can put up points once in a while....but he is an amazing defender......

and i made a mistake with my linup......crawford shouldnt of been at the one i rote the rong name down......

how is marbury the future of the knicks if hes about to turn 30 years old?

and for the other guy i highly doubt we can get kiralinko..........hes a great player all around....but i dont think the jazz would trade him to us......

that would be a great aquisitoin tho

i agree with Boozer being a good fit for the Knicks but so would've been Tyson Chandler instead of Jerome James...and Granger instead of Frye.
    I think he's an all-stsr in the making and have doubts with frye unfortunaltely...questionable isiah Moves.

if kiralinko comes to ny it would be great

hoe would granger be better then frye?

isnt he a sf? not 2 sure.......frye is a big guy who can run the floor who can block a few shots and can shoot the ball

frye was a GREAT pick.....he will become a real good player......

yes your right knicksfan20 granger would have been a bad pick for the knicks and channing has alot of potential but i still think gerald green would have been a steal for us did u see the summer league he amazed me and salim stoudamire was also a steal for the hawks

yea but we dont need another sf or another guard

yes there both great players but we needed a pf

gerald greene can dunk yes.....but can he defend? can he shoot? how is his attitde? things i dont on about him

we have a future SF in ariza witch was y we didnt get him.....he can defend witch is hard no adays to find a good defensive player....his shot has imporved a lil and will keep improving.....

as far as salim......he wouldnt get no burn cuz we already have guards who are better then him imo

and thankyou john for taking my opinon and not YELLING at me...lol

LOL damn kid! I didn't think you'd actually do it. That's some funny Sh!t! LOL. It's wrong and not well thought, but funny. And as promised I will not leave one posting on your topic. I'll give you respect for staying the course. Kind of like George Bush. Wrong but consistant.

your kinda like george bush......your stupid and cant spell dumb......uve tried about 14 times....and faild close to about 14 times........

o and please post in my topic so the other smart fans here will relize how stupid u relly are .....

I refuse to post anything in "the best bench" topic. It would be a complete waist of my time. This is it. That fool can say what he wants but I'm not talking back to that clown. He can respond ten thousand times but I won't say one word. I'm done. I want to respond to posts from knowledgeable fans or fans with original ideas about bettering our team.