Abdur Rahim at Power Forward

thwax

Benchwarmer
The Nets rescinded their trade for Abdur Rahim today... his knee has not plagued him since his high school days, it was his elbow that gave problems last year... his elbow had surgury and passed the physical.

How about looking in to acquiring him from the Blazers... the Nets were signing him for 6 years at 38 million (he'll probably come a little cheaper now). The Nets would have exchanged their first round pick in 2006, lottery protected, and the team’s trade exception from the Kittles trade (Clippers)

I think Isaih would have a good look and access the risk well... what do you all think?

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Elbow is almost as bad as a bump knee. It affects shooting. As far a him passing the physical, I don't know. The injury could reoccure. Too risky.

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
i say no to that.......abdur rahiem is ass(plus has an injury)......id rather isaih go and sign shawn kemp then get rahiem

we already have enough injury prone guys we dont need another....

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
Im glad NJ didn't get Rahim. I hate NJ. But honestly, they will be good team this year. I expect NJ to make one more trade/sign.

H20 OFFdaHizZLe

Benchwarmer
don't get another antonio mcdyess....we don't need risky players juss like everyone else said. i love the knicks but they're kinda similar to the mets....good players that come to the knicks stink and when they leave NY they flourish....

am i wrong?