An interesting thought....maybe

stephonmarbury8

Benchwarmer
I was just reading that orlando and doug christie parted ways, is there any way of signing him, or something, although he was injury plagued, dallas is expected to offer him only 3 million so maybe new york could do somehting, i also realize we may be bulked at that position, but if healthy, he could really reep havoc on the defensive end, he could be put on division rivals like ai and peirce,and the others in the eastern conference, thats a huge iffff but wow we could really improve our defense here.......lemme hear ya

coney island

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I remember Christie in his glory days with the Kings. He was a major part of their winning squad. But you've covered the pros and cons. We have enough guards. Although he would be a strong force off the bench.

portega1968

El Cacique
donchris said:
I remember Christie in his glory days with the Kings. He was a major part of their winning squad. But you've covered the pros and cons. We have enough guards. Although he would be a strong force off the bench.

Ya'll remember Doug Christie's glory days with the Knicks? All bald and freakish looking like a battery for The Matrix. I'd rather leave those memories alone and let him find new ones out West.

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
we could always trade crawford and try to get a legit big mean and have christie as the back up or vise versa

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
LOL! Honestly I forgot all about Christie playing for the Knicks. That was a while back. Like what, 94?