our situation with the small foward

ny3nyk

Rotation player
masonics, first of all the most important position in ball is the point guard. second, we drafting frye is better than drafting green or granger because of our center needs. im not going to wait 3, 4, 5 years for green to develop and into what? another wing player who has a nasty attitude and is only good for flashy dunks. frye is the guy we needed immediatly and will help us on both ends of the floor

ny3nyk

Rotation player
fine, who controls the ball, distributes the ball, almost 99% of the time is captain, makes plays, and see the court? who, the small foward?

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
sorry buddy your rong.....the most import position is the PG as stated

and the second most would be the Center.....

and maybe i took it a bit far saying that tim was a better shooter then Tim......but regardless.....

Tim is a better overall player then wally is...

NYknicks15.....Made alot of great points....u just cant get anybody u need offer the team any player u dont need....and expect somthing...

other teams knows what the knicks need, other teams have needs witch the knicks cant fill.....

if we can get a quality for quantity deal for some of our PF....then that could work out...maybe a certain team needs depth...and we can give them depth...

but its not as easy to do as it is to just say....

everyone loves this green kid because he can throw it down.....who cares he may just be a great dunker who does not do **** besides that...

This may be impossible....but wut if we can get josh smith from the hawks? put him at the 4?

i highly doubt they will trade him because hes young and has a big future ahead of him....

he can finish, hes athletic, real good defender, great shotblocker (had that game where he blocked 10 in a game) he does not end up in foul trouble....

Like i said i highly doubt we can get him....but if he became a knicks i wuld be happy

ny3nyk

Rotation player
thank you knickfan20. anyway about josh smith. hes more of a 3 than of a 4. he definitly has to work on his shooting, and his judgement. i seen tons of hawk games on league pass and ive seen so many goaltends by him. i think he has gotten over his head because he won the dunk contest. anyway, he needs to develop his shooting and will defintly be productive in a couple of years

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
You guys took a survey 100 fans and found out that the Knicks need a center? No disrespect #15 but the glue sniffing kid eating boogers in the back of a kindergarten class could have told you the Knicks need a center. Your right about one thing, it will take patients. Mad patients. :eek:ff-topic:

NYKnicks15

Starter
first off i gave u the benefit of the doubt "donchris" and continued ur topic not mentioning it was slightly off topic in the first place...so lay off.

and no offence taken about the kid sniffing glue, wrestling-esque promo, statement you made towards mine...i just hope you DONT take offence when i tell you...my statement was sarcasm, notice the quotations...i was being sarcastic & responding to ur statements "that we should trade OUR ONLY center to fill a hole in our roster"...and i said it FAMILY FUED style if u didnt catch the joke... :lol:

P.S. its funny that the "glue sniffing kid eating boogers in the back of a kindergarten class" could of told me that...but you couldnt have..thats odd hahaha :flippa:

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
tim thomas should NOT be resigned after this year, that is for sure. theres many better options at that position in this league.

remember dampier's breakout year the year before his contract ran out, and then dallas stupidly rewarded him with a big contract that he did not deserve? tiny tim thomas will probably have a decent yr this yr. i think we should juice up his numbers to about 15 points a game, and then halfway through the season trade him and get something good in return, whether its draft picks, a good player with a big contract, or whatever. ariza is our future at that position, so after trading tiny tim, lets get ariza more minutes...

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
"P.S. its funny that the "glue sniffing kid eating boogers in the back of a kindergarten class" could of told me that...but you couldnt have..thats odd hahaha "

O BURNNNNNNNNNNNNED!