Brian Grant Released from the Lakers

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
The lakers officially released Grant, taking advantage of the new Allan Houston clause. rumor has it that Grant may be going back to the heat. What do you think? Can Grant still be relevant or is he finished like so many other aging players with injuries?

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Grant's a free agent and a power forward. Knicks need a.... you guessed it! Power forward. Also it looks like Grant may be going to one of our competitors, the heat.

johnknicksman

Benchwarmer
hey donchris just because one of our competitors r going to sign grant dont mean we have to sign him let him go to the heat he wont help them at all i dont even think he'll get any burn for the heat and the knicks dont need just another power forward we need a good power forward we already have about 5 average power forwards like ,taylor,rose,williams,butler,sweetney if i could il give up all of them for just 1 good power forward and we r also weak at the power forward position if u think about it to win the east we need a good pf because the heat have walker the pistons have rasheed the pacers have o'neal and they r the big 3 of the teams of the east and in order to win the east imagine if we play the pacers in the pacers the heat or the pistons in the playoffs and we start brian grant or any of our 5 pf's there pf's would average about 50 pts on us come on donchris get serious BRIAN GRANT!!!hahahahahahahahahahah

NYKnicks15

Starter
yea we will not touch Brian Grant nor can we. Didnt we just use all our MLE on Jerome James...??? Brian Grant has knee problems, hes past his prime, a good player in his youth but just an aging 6'9 PF...which we need no more. (didnt we trade Kurt for that same reason?)...the only thing he has working for him at this point is his experience...and his hair.

portega1968

El Cacique
At 33, Grant doesn't have any upside. He'll probably end up in Miami or Chicago and that's fine with me. I'd rather pickup Aaron McKie to beef up our D in the backcourt off the bench.