Thoughts about Kerry Kittles...?

I was thinking that Kerry Kittles should come to the knicks. He was recently let go by the LA Clippers. When he was with the NETS he was very good shooter and he seemed like he could carry a team in some situations(and I say that loosely). Now after reading all the comments from my last topic I think a line-up with him in it would be:
PG-Marbury
SG-Quentin
SF-Kittles
PF-Sweetney
C-Jerome James

Know I know that there aren't any reports that say that Kittles is considering the Knicks. I was just thinking and thought that Kerry would be a good edition to the Knicks Lineup.

P.S- I thought that the line-up replies were pretty reasonable, and good!!!!!!!!! :p :lol: :) :afro: :hoops:

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
either your joking or u are plain stupid.....

first off.....kittles a sf

seocnd....kittles better then timmy.

3rd....NO

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I don't think Kittles can help us but I give anyone credit for coming up with an original idea that they think can help the team.

Listen KnicksFan20 it was just a suggestion. And.....Kerry is way better than Timmy. How many times was timmy booed this year. How many times did Kittles get booed when he played. EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!! If ur going to leave comments please leave nice ones!! THANK YOU!!!!! :)

e_D

Benchwarmer
Other fans (like NJ) are prolly more lenient when their players screw up. Most NY fans don't take sh*t, our players are getting paid the big bucks. If they're screwing up, we're not afraid to let them know.

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
timmy wus booed in teh begining of the year cuz he had a rough start......but fans love him now

kittles cant get booed cuz he was injured the whole last year.....and im pre sure he came off the bench for nj

hes not built for a sf position........and he is ass compared to tim

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
i remember when Kerry Kittles was a lethal 3pt shooter during his college years and nba rookie years. but that was so long ago. TT had a rough year last year. Hopefully he works out his problems. TT should respond to the critics this year by stepping up his game. kerry kittles at sf can happen, but he's a sg. He's not tough enough to go against other forawrds in the league. keep him outside, wer he can shoot. and that's that.

ny3nyk

Rotation player
kittles wont help us at all, he was let go for a reason. he only played like 9 games or somewhere around there becuse of his injuries. if we for some reason do get him then he wont start

rady

Administrator
Staff member
OT

Knicks_fan_4_eva92,
i'm sure you could have found a better title for this topic. There's a very big difference between the topic title and the topic post! Read the rules and entitle your threads as clearly as possible

portega1968

El Cacique
Kerry Kittles? Now why would we want to add another crippled SG? I'd rather sign McKie to the vets minimum (do we have that exception available?).

When I read the topic title, I thought this was happening... thank God it's just some drug-induced speculation or something like that.

Next we will see somebody wanting to pickup Skip To My Lou...

NJ_Knick

Rookie
Id rather see Tim at the 3!! Kittles would be a liability. Even if TT doesnt put up great numbers hes still got trade value for his versatility

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
if tim had minutes to produce....he would.........

hes a good player u just dont see past the 12 ppg and 4 rebounds.....

HE ONLY AVERAGED 26 MINS A GAME......THATS BASICALLY HALF A GAME.......if he was giveing 5-10 more minutes......his numbers would be up..and u guys would finally stfu...i dont mean u guys i mean doncrhis

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
First I think your a little off topic.
Second Terrible Tim averaged 27 mins and 12PPG. Thomas at one point averaged 32 minutes per game and only 15 pts 5 rebounds. These are states and most basketball fans can tell you that they only tell part of a players' story. The fact is Thomas is inconsistent, which explains why he doesn't get more minutes. That and injuries. I would consider Thomas a good player... on the bench. Maybe then we really would have "the greatest bench in the league" But hey, the fact that you think he's good is great. May be more people will share your opinion which will increase his trade value.

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
how am i off topic? were talking about kittles who hes putting at the 3.....witch is tim thomasas position........

so i am not off topic........tim did very good at the end of last season and i believe he can keep it up....

if u think about it....the begging of the year he was prolly only averageing 5-8 pns a game......then the second half he brought it up to 12....with isnt really all that bad...so second half he averaged 16-17 pnts a game.......the fact that his rebound numbers are low are because of his minutes.....

5 rebounds a game isnt that bad for a sf.....

watch for tim to have a break out year this ear