If YOU wer in control of the NYK, wat changes would u make?

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
the topic speaks for itself.
(regarding current nyk roster)

what would YOU do, if you were isiah/NYKteampres?
what kind of POSSIBLE changes would you make?
who would go, who would stay? why?
what kind of offense/defense plays/sets would you prefer?
zone-d or man-to-man?
would you make JYD a lil tougher and less sincere?
would you have kept moochie norris?
would you cure the salcap problem, or make it worst? How?
Who would start?
What would your best lineup consist of?
Whatever moves you decide to make, be sure they are possible
(no sundov-lebron trades)
(regarding the CURRENT NYK roster)

ny3nyk

Rotation player
nice topic. first of all, i would've never cut shandon anderson. i wouldve never traded nazr mohammed, norris, and baker. i would draft the same rookies, and also sign tyson chandler rather than jerome james. i would keep richardson. and to top it all off, cut penny hardaway with the amnesty clause. so my line up would be:

pg-marbury/robinson/norris
sg-richardson/crawford
sf-thomas/ariza/anderson/lee
pf-chandler/sweetney/baker
c-mohammed/frye

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Yeah the Muhammad trade was crazy to me. I probably would have kept him. I was all for the Kirt Thomas trade for Richardson and it would have made more sence if we kept Muhamad. We would have had at least one guy that played D. I would have used ether Richardson or Crawford and Thomas as trade bate for Antawn Jamison. If Marbury is moved to 2 that leaves and open spot at point. Not sure how to fill it. Could use Snow, could use Robinson. Would have drafted the same if possible. So my starting line up would look like this
C Muhammad
PF Jamison
SF Richardson
SG Marbury
PG Robinson

NYKnicks15

Starter
not only is it Mohammed, but you cant have both Nazr & David Lee...the only reason we got David Lee's pick is because of the Malik Rose/Nazr Mohammed trade.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Thanks for the spell check guys. Really... But who said anything about David Lee? The real point of my posting was to pick up Jamison at PF and too keep "Mohammed".

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
definatly wouldof kept mohammed

the trade for mo taylor was kinda dumb...but id rather have overpaid mo then 2 players who dont produce

instead of signin james i would of tried to sign stromile swift...if not....try to get tyson chandler..if not then curry...if not then james

after that is said and done...i would try to do a sign and trade with chicago......sending sweetney and 2 2nd round picks (we got 2 this year right?) or mohammed and a 2nd rounder

then cut shandon anderson

also would of signed larry brown for like 2 million dollars less.....he even said it himself in an interview he was overpaid

C-Tyson Chandler
Pf-Stromile Swift
Sf-Tim Thomas
Sg-Q-rich (i would not allow larry brown put marbs at the 2)
pg-Marbury

johnknicksman

Benchwarmer
the reason the knicks traded mouhammad was because he was on the last year of his contract so if we would have kept him we would of had to sign mouhammad and we would not have enough money to sign chandler,james,curry or swift.but i rather the signing of mouhammed then james mouhammed is way better then him i dont even think its fair to compare james to mouhammed

ny3nyk

Rotation player
mohammed was a very important factor in the nba as well. without him, the spurs probably wouldnt have won the championship imo. they probably wouldnt have drafted lee with their pick either, probably some foreign player

crawford_fan1

Benchwarmer
I would rid of Penny. I would get Eddie Curry and Tyson Chandler. I would get rid of Moochie and get Charlie back. I would keep JYD. I use aa 1-2-2 zone, 3-2 zone.
The starting lineup will:

PG-Marbury/Robinson
SG-Crawford/Ward/Houston
SF-Richardson/Thomas/Ariza
PF-Chandler/Rose/Williams
C-Curry/Frye/James

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
jimmy dolan is an idiot. he doesnt know shit. isiah has a bad gm, he thinks he knows shit, and maybe he does about certain things, but he makes some of he worst trades someone could possibly make.

my first move would be to fire isiah as gm and make him into a head scout (hes a decent talent evaluator).

FLipfacTion4LyfE

Benchwarmer
First of all my starting lineup would be
Pg- Jamal
Sg- Starbury
Sf- Richardson (or TT)
Pf- Sweetney
C- JJ

and yeah i wouldve paid Larry Brownn less