jerome williams expected to be cut

portega1968

El Cacique
It seems JYD has a knee problem and he's meeting Isiah today about a scouting and community position alongside John Starks. You can read the source yourself at Hoopshype.com.

I sometimes make up scenarios that I think or wish may happen, but I specify that's the case. I'm not into saying something's true if it isn't.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I think that waiving JYD was actually a better move than waiving allan houston. Of course, i loved jerome, he played with a lot of passion but somebody had to be cut.
So, according to the new CBA rule, the Knicks might actually benefit from this deal IF allan houston will be forced to retire from medical issues. NY won't have to pay him the rest of his salary (which will be covered by the insurance) and the Knicks could even get under the tax/cap
If houston won't retire then he could still play 2 years untill his contract ends.

the bottom line is that whatever happens, we win. no matter we have H20 on the court or at home

Trin_Starr

Starter
The NY post has reported that JYD is going to retire today, and take up Isiah on that broadcasting/community relations position.

ny3nyk

Rotation player
well im sure isiah cut jyd with the approval of larry brown.and jyd retire? he's got to be kidding. that has got to be the earliest retirement ever, and its financially unwise to do it bcause he still has a couple of years left on his contract. anyhow, we all love jyd and hope he retires with us not the raptors or the bulls or the pistons.

portega1968

El Cacique
JYD has a tendon tear en his foot and knee problems which require surgery. In addition to that, he just doesn't want the hassle of packing up and moving his family 'cause he loves NYC. So he'd rather retire, keep his family in NYC and build a career after basketball while he's still young. It'll be nice to have JYD working with the Knicks.

portega1968

El Cacique
...and the Pulitzer for trash posts and parachuting oneliners goes to.....

I'm sorry Crawford fan, but you have the tendency of blitzing the forum once a week or so with oneliners that don't even follow the thread.

Are you a true Knick fan or can we expect you to follow Jamal to whatever team he's traded to before the spring?

Come to think of it, your posts remind me of Jamal's shot selection, specifically the ones that don't go in.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Excerpt from the forum rules:

If you don't have something inteligent to say, just remain on your position. (...) You will post in a constructive way and bring arguments in discussion.

You were banned for a week, and yesterday when you were allowed back i told you to read the rules...
it's really up to you