Keeping Houston. Good or Bad?

Keeping Alan Houston. What do you think?

• Another classic Knicks Risk-Mistake?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Setup possible trades involving Houston in a solo deal, or a multi-player package deal?

• Just wait and see w/ high hopes

• Never lost faith on H20. He'll flow like water, and return to being a sharpshooter.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
poll: Now that Houston remains a knick, how do you think he'll perform? Was he really worth holding onto? Was it worth making JYD the odd man out? I always thot JYD was a fan fav. Let me hear what you guys think, and why. Im eager to know what you think of the knicks now.

hoop115

Benchwarmer
He's not even scheduled to begin practicing until the middle of training camp. I'm hoping that he makes an attempt, re-aggravates his injury and realizes that he has nothing left to do but to retire.

I don't know what Isiah must be thinking to not cut him. H20 & Isiah must have some sort of unwritten agreement that if H20 isn't able to come back to a full 100%, then he'll retire before the February trading deadline.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
whatever he does, i think it will inevitebly come down to him and isiah... allan isnt going to be able to make the decision on his own, isiah will have some say in it, but it is highly unlikely hell be able to ge back to full strength, or regain enough to make an impact

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
i hate this whole thing, and discussing it, i think we need to forget Houston let it play out cause other than money it shouldnt do too much harm and hope for the best....

Status
Not open for further replies.