BROWN WANTS SNOW!

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
According to the NY Post (my home away from home) Larry Brown reportedly has asked Isiah Thomas to inquire about Cavs PG Eric Snow. Nothing official yet but it appears that the rumors that Larry wants Snow are true. If this topic sound familiar it is because a few weeks ago people were talking about how Snow would not help the Knicks up here. Well the truth is I've created this topic because I'm tired of reading about Allan what's his face and I'm running out of good insults. Don't fret! The moment someone else praises Houston for being NY's personal Pope, my blood will start boiling again and my mind will immediately create a few more! In the mean time tell me what you think about the possibility of Snow in NY and Larry Brown's alleged request to bring in Snow.

stephonmarbury8

Benchwarmer
why didnt they keep jermaine jackson, he seemed to have an upside, and he was putting ppl on lock with his defense, you cant tell me they couldnt afford him for like 600, 000 a year or something. I dont think we need snow because Stephon has given 40 minutes a game for awhile now, and you dont hear of any injuries, is 8 minutes throught a game worth 19 million a year, even if stephon didnt log 40 we, it still wouldnt be worth it.

brooklyn

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
of course Brown wants Snow. Larry coached him already w/ the 76's, and it turned out ok. Would you rather work w/ someone new and try to teach them everything, or would you rather work w/ someone who is familiar w/ your demands and visca versca? I say let Larry be a coach. According to his story, he can bring a streetball team w/ nobodys to the nba finals. I believe we're a few notches above streetball by now. I wanna see some results. No Snow. Can we even afford him? Why didn't we resign JermaineJackson? I thought him and JButler were excellent pick ups, just needed more playing time and some fine tuning.

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
"The Knicks have some interest in Cleveland point guard Eric Snow, who enjoyed his best seasons playing under Larry Brown in Philadelphia. There have been rumors about Golden State, which would be willing to move Derek Fisher, and the Cavs trying to recruit a third team to take Snow, but the Knicks are turned off by Snow's bloated contract."