Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A possibility

Default A possibility

Denver just signed Luke and are looking to sign Songaila and Moore.

Does this mean Camby or Nene is legitimately on the block? Did Karl not like what he saw from one of them?

I think Nene's the guy on the block. do you think the knicks could try to get him trade maybe Crawford.

River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)

I'd happily give up Crawford for Nene, whom IMO is the closest thing to Amare-type potential for our frontcourt.

interesting thought. i'd honestly get camby rather than nene to strenghten our center position we desperatly need. nene would be a nice addition but unnessasary seeing how we have so many power fowards

I woud be happy to get either one of them for crawford. Camby is one of the best defenders in the league. I would almost still go after nene because he's younger and has more potential. We know what to expect from camby.

But if Camby's not injured he can contribute a lot to the team

ive also been thinking, denver has been chasing michael finley because they are desperatly in need of a consistant 3 point shooting sg. i think if they want his services, they have to sacrifice somebody. probably not nene for his potential, definitly not anthony, and probably not miller. im not saying they would give up camby but he seems the logical choice. i think he would be glad to go back to his roots and play for ny

I highly doubt Nene will "return" to New York. It's ironic because we traded Nene away as our draft pick during that whole "McDyesse" fiasco. We saw differently in Nene back then, and won't change now.

the knicks need a pf and a center we r weak at the center position still we got jerome james who we still have not seen play for ny because he played horrible in the regular season for seatle and we have channing frye who larry brown might not play much remeber he did not play darko milicic at all so we need a center like camby he would do the knicks great we r actually weaker at the center position then at the pf position

^^^^ allergic to commas and periods

jk. but anyway, i was also thinking about emeka okafor and dwight howard. these guys are untouchable, but anything can happen. cmon people said vince carter, tmac, and shaq could never be traded. i think if we give orlando or charlotte the right offer we can get them. they would impact the team immediately

I think we should go after more of a veteran center.

we should get julius erving out of retirement--Dolan will then proceed to pay him a max contract because you know, he's "Hall of Fame" and has many rings.

what kind of coke are you sniffing? dr j is 55 years old and is in no shape to play again.

I would take Sweets instead of Nene

Either one without hesitation Camby = My favorite player since college as for Nene he's 6'11 and a beast baby guarantee he can hold down the Center spot all day.
    No Hesitation GET EM! GET EM! GET EM!
    Also Magloire should possibly be an option alos

i also think juwan howard would be a nice addition. do u think houston would give them up? i was thinking rose and sweetney for howard and baker. juwan howard is a veteran pf that plays defence and can pop the mid ranger, its like getting kurt thomas back. we'd also be reaqcuiring baker who will be a free agent when the season ends. i think this is a fair trade for both teams because they signed stromile swift an athletic foward which they needed. sweet would give them a prospect to work with and rose gives them more defensive intensity.