A possibility

YEARITEHERE

Benchwarmer
Denver just signed Luke and are looking to sign Songaila and Moore.

Does this mean Camby or Nene is legitimately on the block? Did Karl not like what he saw from one of them?

I think Nene's the guy on the block. do you think the knicks could try to get him trade maybe Crawford.

portega1968

El Cacique
I'd happily give up Crawford for Nene, whom IMO is the closest thing to Amare-type potential for our frontcourt.

ny3nyk

Rotation player
interesting thought. i'd honestly get camby rather than nene to strenghten our center position we desperatly need. nene would be a nice addition but unnessasary seeing how we have so many power fowards

Jazzyknicks33

Benchwarmer
I woud be happy to get either one of them for crawford. Camby is one of the best defenders in the league. I would almost still go after nene because he's younger and has more potential. We know what to expect from camby.

ny3nyk

Rotation player
ive also been thinking, denver has been chasing michael finley because they are desperatly in need of a consistant 3 point shooting sg. i think if they want his services, they have to sacrifice somebody. probably not nene for his potential, definitly not anthony, and probably not miller. im not saying they would give up camby but he seems the logical choice. i think he would be glad to go back to his roots and play for ny

Cakalusa

Benchwarmer
I highly doubt Nene will "return" to New York. It's ironic because we traded Nene away as our draft pick during that whole "McDyesse" fiasco. We saw differently in Nene back then, and won't change now.

johnknicksman

Benchwarmer
the knicks need a pf and a center we r weak at the center position still we got jerome james who we still have not seen play for ny because he played horrible in the regular season for seatle and we have channing frye who larry brown might not play much remeber he did not play darko milicic at all so we need a center like camby he would do the knicks great we r actually weaker at the center position then at the pf position

ny3nyk

Rotation player
^^^^ allergic to commas and periods

jk. but anyway, i was also thinking about emeka okafor and dwight howard. these guys are untouchable, but anything can happen. cmon people said vince carter, tmac, and shaq could never be traded. i think if we give orlando or charlotte the right offer we can get them. they would impact the team immediately

Cakalusa

Benchwarmer
we should get julius erving out of retirement--Dolan will then proceed to pay him a max contract because you know, he's "Hall of Fame" and has many rings.

ny3nyk

Rotation player
what kind of coke are you sniffing? dr j is 55 years old and is in no shape to play again.

jayjay

Rookie
Either one without hesitation Camby = My favorite player since college as for Nene he's 6'11 and a beast baby guarantee he can hold down the Center spot all day.
No Hesitation GET EM! GET EM! GET EM!
Also Magloire should possibly be an option alos :?

ny3nyk

Rotation player
i also think juwan howard would be a nice addition. do u think houston would give them up? i was thinking rose and sweetney for howard and baker. juwan howard is a veteran pf that plays defence and can pop the mid ranger, its like getting kurt thomas back. we'd also be reaqcuiring baker who will be a free agent when the season ends. i think this is a fair trade for both teams because they signed stromile swift an athletic foward which they needed. sweet would give them a prospect to work with and rose gives them more defensive intensity.

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
"also Magloire should possibly be an option alos "

I thought i heard that magloire went to the sixers

i could be rong tho.....but Camby would be a great player if we can get him witout sacrificing to much...same with Nene i dont no much about the guy but the way yall r hyping him up....hes ok wit me lol

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Center's not as much of an issue as it once was. Think Power Foward! That is where we are weak!

JaboloPR

Rookie
What's new with this Nene and Camby thing. I really liked Camby. I was living in Denver last year, and he was still definitely doing his thing. Nene... it's a shame we traded im to begin with.