Thread: Why Curry?

Default Why Curry?

Knick fans seem to feel like Curry is the answer to our problems, but I don't see why. He was on a Bulls team that was pretty young and athletic, and he wasn't the man there. I agree that he has some skills, but is he really that much of an upgrade over what we have now? Why now stand pat, let expiring contracts expire and then get a real star?

no 1 has ever said curry is the anwser to our problems.....he is a good offensive player who is mos definatly better then sweetney.......and hes real young........

but definatly not our anwerser

i rather chandler, it's still possible. and the rumor about KG in ny, is even better. Also still possible.

the man to solve our problems is ben wallace

ps: im off to detroit in a couple of hours, can u keep me updated on tuesday?

sure curry has some skills.but hes far from being the answer to anybodys problems.personally i think hes about the most overrated player in the nba personally i think we should concentrate on making a nice package out of tim thomas and trade for a real allstar pf.

What all star PFs are out there to be had?

Veteran

well seeing we wont get an allstar PF anytime soon, because we have jack to offer and every trade ANYWAY proposes including Jamal Crawford everyone cries about him being our "future"...

SO i think the reason everyone or atleast me for example is so fond of Curry is because he comes cheap. hes a good YOUNG big man. and once again he comes cheap. hah

today it was reported he has asked GM Paxson for a sign and trade much like Craws last year. I think we can pull it off and get him for pretty cheap. Prolly Maurice Taylor and a first rounder, or maybe even a first rounder alone, depending on what the Bulls direction is..

ive been raving about this kid even when he was a so called flop, I AM NOT SAYING HE WILL SOLVE OUR PROBLEMS, but he could answer a few

im kinda nervous if the knicks get curry b/c of his heart problems.. i hope he doesnt become another H20

wuts rong with him becoming the next h20....did u not forget before his injurys..he acually put up great numbers and helped this team???

id take 6 good years from curry any day over fat man sweets

Veteran

i think the point, you missed, that Flip was trying to bring up was...he doesnt want to put money into a player who will do jack for us after a couple years due to health issues...like the situation with Allan "Bad Quality H20" Houston..

The Knicks need a good center that can bring the heat and help win games. We the fans think he can do that for the knicks.