Which position needs more improvement C or PF?

NYK Way

Benchwarmer
I think we need to improve our PF postion more then we need to prove our C. Because James is our newly aquired C has proven himself he can be a starter. And he had a pretty damn good play off series. Sweetney hasnt proven himself as a starter. I think we should make a move on Curry since no team has offered him a contract.

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
we definatly need a player at the 4......i think jerome williams was our best pf last year but hes no longer wit us.......

sweetney has the potential to be a starter......but hes 2 slow and is not a defensive player......unless he can lose some fat and add some muscle he will be nothing but a good bench player.....

well have to see how everyone duz during pre season.....i think frye has a legit shot at starting at the 4.......

he just needs to not get into fould trouble like he did in summerleague

ny3nyk

Rotation player
the answer to our problems:

ben wallace. he becomes a free agent by the end of the 05-06 season. we should make a serious run for him. he could play the 4 and 5, and phenominal defence, and crashes the boards. we would have a serious team with that man, and undoubtedly become title contenders

NYK Way

Benchwarmer
I doubt Ben would want to come to NY. The only reason I could think of Ben joining us is because of rejoining Larry.

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
NYK Way said:
I think we need to improve our PF postion more then we need to prove our C. Because James is our newly aquired C has proven himself he can be a starter. And he had a pretty damn good play off series. Sweetney hasnt proven himself as a starter. I think we should make a move on Curry since no team has offered him a contract.

I agree. JeromeJames has proved he can play defense. He isn't an awesome center, but the fact that he can hold down Shaq(Miami) is enough. I think he'll do fine in NY. As for Sweetney and the PF situation, I wouldn't start Big Mike. Maybe he is in better shape. If he isn't we can always set up trade packages. Curry would be an excellent pick up. I really hope we get rid of Tiny Tim. Send him to Jersey, atleast he has 1 "fan" there.

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
yo son get the **** of my dick.....u sound reel stupid right now.....so wut if i like tim......he IS a reel good playa....but HE DONT GET NO BURN......he been splittin time so thats y he dont produce.....i aint no fan of no nets either.....

imma leave that alone...cuz u sound real chillish

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
KnicksFan20 said:
yo son get the **** of my dick.....u sound reel stupid right now.....so wut if i like tim......he IS a reel good playa....but HE DONT GET NO BURN......he been splittin time so thats y he dont produce.....i aint no fan of no nets either.....

imma leave that alone...cuz u sound real chillish

Who said I was mocking you? Relax kid. Im stupid for wanting to get rid of TT? I have more patience for Jamal. Get off the computer and go to school. Say No to drugs. Learn to spell. Use proper grammar. TT is over. TT is trash. Who's Tim Thomas? Get his d*ck out of your mouth.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
AAAAAAAAA...... MENNNNNNN!

We got some real &#@*ing fans up here. That's what's up! Yeah we're week at the PF. I hate to be negative but we're week at the C position as well. James is a good back up. I'm not convinced that he'll make a good starting Center. This is the train of thought that has kept NY behind for so many years. "Get a decent guy off the bench and start him" @$*% that! That shows the quality team that we have. This is why the west is better than the east. You ever seen Phoenix grab a shooter off of Philly's bench and start him. Sh!t no! Only in NY! The only real strong position we have is the 2 if Starbury plays 2 and the head and assistant coaches. Everyone else is ok... Just ok.... But that will all change during the season.

I said it befor don't fall in love with any one player!
Tim Thomas
Mike Sweetney are as good as gone!

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
do u like me or some homeboi.....u keep bringin my name up wit d!cks....im just sayin u lil suspect.

cuz u no if u want dem digits cuz u cant have em cuz i aint no faggot.......i no im cute but damn son... i aint gay...let it go u cant get wit me

portega1968

El Cacique
Rose, Taylor and Sweets together make up one decent power forward, with Frye, Lee and even Timmy pitching in minutes at that spot. I would prefer someone better like Chandler, Brand or Gasol at that spot, but at least there are bodies able to hold the fort at the 4spot for a while.

But Jerome James isn't gonna be able to put up significant minutes at the 5spot because of his foul trouble and he sure as hell isn't allstar material. Frye is not center material and Malik is undersized at that spot. Jackie Butler is not ready either and at 6'10" needs to be better than average to be what we really need at center. IMO, this is where our true challenge lies. We need a top notch center. What we have just doesn't cut it. Even good PFs like Gasol and Chandler would do a better job in the middle than what we have right now.

portega1968

El Cacique
I don't like Curry as much as I like Chandler. Tyson has way more D and I don't think Curry's heart condition is worth the risk.

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
portega1968 said:
I don't like Curry as much as I like Chandler. Tyson has way more D and I don't think Curry's heart condition is worth the risk.

I agree. Tyson is still young and averages just below a 10ppg-10rpg. I think he's gonna be kinda expensive. Chandler's 7'1, 235lbs. Another thing to mention is that Tyson played alongside Tayshaun Prince in HS. Aside from that, he fits Isiah's qualifications. He's young, athletic, decent bigman w/ long arms. Eddy does have health problems. He's more offensive minded. Tyson tallys up the blocks and rebounds. Either aquisitions would be great. I prefer Tyson over Curry.

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
Im pretty sure were good at the 5 for right now...

4 is our current need......we have the girth big man isaih wanted.....wut about the pf spot now