What is your fav. football team...predict there record and y

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
My favorite football team is the Miami Dolphins

I predict they will go 8-8 or 9-6 we no longer have that scrub feely staring at the Qb spot.......gus ferotte impressed me during the preseason....

we have a pretty good hb and our o line improved....we have a solid reciever core with

chris chambers-one of the best in the league (his stats dont show cuz look who he had throwin him the ball)

Marty Booker-One of the recievers u dont hear much about but is a very good player

David Boston-Very strong and quick for how bulky he is....

and our maine problem last year was our o-line and d-line.....

our o-line improved......and our d-line improved alot.....

we gave up alot of sacks last year witch costed our qb to hurry his throws

and our defense running stoppage was one of the worst in the league last year......

our secondary was one of the best in the league.....but with the loss of

Pat. Surtain, Sammy Knight,Arturo Freeman and not much cb depth we look very weak in that dept.

we stil have a great lb core with

Channing Crowder (rookie with a huge future)
Zach Thomas-The best lb in the league after ray ray .....(go ahead and disagree i no u guys will....he is very underated)
Juniour Seau-I dont have much to expect from him...he is a lil old but can still play....just hope he stays off the Ir)

So tell me about your favorite team and what they have good going for them and what they have bad going for them

Giants

The GMEN are my fav team I predicte they will go atleast 9-7 at minimum as far as the Jets Jets Jets....10-6......the defense for the GMEN has gotten alot better and as long as Eli doesnt lose the game for us we have a shot...dare I say it winning the division.

NateSlam

Rookie
Jets are my guys at the start of the season i would of gone for 11-5 or 10-6 but now i will be happy with 8-8

Chads out, was a bit surprised to be honest as he looked fine in pre season when he was passing and when he took a few hits.

Fielder is out, although not great he is a better QB than Vinny is and wouldnt of been so bad him running the offense!

Mauwe now out, (It just gets worse) although didnt have the best start with a few bad snaps and what he is a big part of our o-line (If u can call it that)

Coles - We mainly got him for his understanding with pennington and that showed in the pre season but without Pennington i dont expect to be hearing much noise from Coles.

So yer in conclusion 8-8 and i will be happy

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
ya are u guys seroius have u seen the jets record and who there qb is?????? 10-5 are u stupid like my man said above ud be lucky to get 8-8

NateSlam

Rookie
Read it man i said at the start of the season i would of gone for 11-5 or 10-6!

And then i said in light of the injuries i would be very happy with 8-8

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
yea jets are lookin at 6 or 7 wins. im a cowboys fan, we should be 6-1 right now if we didnt blow the skins, seattle games. i think we can go 10-6 or 9-7 and maybe make the playoffs depending on the nfc east. for about 58 minutes we have one of the best Ds. our offense is consistent and can usually score. reliable QB, good RBs, good WRs. yea...got rid of our fuckup kicker.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
have to say its the jets, but seeing as were down to Cliff Clingsbery or whoever he is, our 5th string QB cant say anything more than one more win out of the rest of our games, Reggie Bush here we come

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
cowboys update - 7-3 now. remaining games are den at home, was and nyg on the road, kc at home, car road and stl home i think. i think realistically we can win 3-4 of these games, putting us at 10-6 or 11-5. hopefully that wins the division or gets wild card. den should be a good test, as theyve beaten phi, was and nyg (i think)

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
yeah well cowboyd d embarassed manning and if our offense didnt suck so much that game we coulda win it. wonder how feely's psyche is doing after clanking another fg?