peirce to denver?

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
i have read it a couple of times that peirce has been traded to denver for ander miller and nene.....im not sure it is true but denver would have a nice squad wit watson, pierce,melo,martin and camby and boykins off the bench....dont sleep on denver...this leaves spree wit no job....he should have taken the contract extension from t'wolves..."i got a family to feed"

ny3nyk

Rotation player
boston is making all the wrong moves... and i dont think the salary matches up with denver because they just signed earl watson with a monster contract. but if this is true, denver is definitely a title contender

NYKnicks15

Starter
There will be another player thrown in the deal on Denvers part or maybe a first round pick to even out the salary situation.
I believe Miller makes somwhere in the 6 million dollar range and Nene is making a cool 3 million. itll work.

Boston is making the wrong moves in our eyes and the eyes of many but in the eyes of Danny Ainge their in his direction of the New Orleans style, young and cheap. If this deal goes through you have a line up for Boston that doesnt look impressive on paper but young, youthful and talented in all actuality...
C Nene
PF Al Jefferson
SF Gerald Green
SG Ricky Davis
PG Andre Miller

Denver is obviously getting the cool side of this deal obtaining Pierce and putting them in instant playoff contention...
C Marcus Camby
PF Kenyon Martin
SF Carmello Anthony
SG Paul Pierce
PG Earl Watson
it doesnt get much better than that, offensively charged and defensevely sound...

and if it doesnt work out for boston...WHO CARES?!? thats one spot up for us in the Atlantic :lol:

H20 OFFdaHizZLe

Benchwarmer
i would say Denver is a question mark. yea they may have great proven players, but 3 of 5 want to be the #1. kenyon was j. kidd's #1 option in nj. paul pierce was boston's #1 option. and denver is melo's team so obviously he wants the ball.

now we have 3 of 'em together, who's gunna shoot the ball? is all three of them gunna be happy? i think a tough defensive minded role player PF would fit Denver more.

crawford_fan1

Benchwarmer
if pierce went to denver, all the other team better not sleep on denver because they now got a good starting 5 including:

melo, martin, camby, pierce, watson

ny3nyk

Rotation player
actually i think a site reported that the trade was only a rumor and is false. anyway, i think denver's egos WON'T clash and fight for the ball because of their professionalism. carmello anthony has to realize that hes a 3rd year player and that he is not the first option in clutch situations. kenyon martin is a finisher, not a play maker. camby is a league veteran and a great leader. and of course andre miller is the general of the floor. and if the trade WERE to go through, the more reasonable line ups would be:

denver:
1-watson
2-pierce
3-anthony
4- elson ( martin if he comes back well after surgery)
5- camby

boston:
1-miller
2- davis
3- scalabrine
4- nene
5- lafrentz

johnknicksman

Benchwarmer
pierce in boston wont work pierce is not used to playing with good players and he loves to have the ball most of the time but we have to remember its melos team so that would not be a good move for denver or boston there getting garbage in return for pierce the knicks could give sweetney and jamal and i bet we could also land pierce but i dont know about him and marbury playing together its risky but id be willing to take it