Thread: [RealGM] The Best Moves Of The Off-Season

Default [RealGM] The Best Moves Of The Off-Season

The off-season has been hectic yet quiet at the same time. We haven’t seen the blockbuster trades of last off-season, like the TMac-Franchise swap, or the Shaq to Miami deal. (Unless you consider Fatoine ‘Brick’ Walker’s relocation to Miami as a blockbuster). We have seen odd moves like Memphis’ addition of two veteran point guards, we could also call it Memphis’ addition of two undersized shooting guards, both titles sound bad. Boston added a guy who has the nickname ‘scrub.’ The off-season, my friends, sounds very off.

Big name players have been waived under the league’s new amnesty clause, and then signed by new teams. Doug Christie and Michael Finley are just two of the players to be waived under this provision. Without further delay here are the top ten off-season acquisitions (as promised) in reverse order.

10. Nate Robinson, New York Knicks

The only rookie in my list. I had no intention of adding rookies, but Nate is going to be special. He looks like a hybrid of Spud Webb and Earl Boykins already, pint-sized superstardom. The Knicks have no problem with putting butts in seats; the addition of Nate will do the exact opposite, he will be getting butts out of seats, standing in ovation. Go little man go!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

c'mon, larry brown's signing isn't in top10?

I don't what you are talking about remember when not to long ago larry brown turned around a losing 76er team,what he did in detroit.He also won a NCAA championship back in the 80's.That is #1 on my list.The signing of frye and robinson is #5 of all the offseason's trades and negotiation's.

The knicks had the best off-season ever.

i reallii hope nate doesnt become another bench warmerr cuz u kno how larry is when dealing with the rookies

um yea he did that with one rookie named darko millichic who is pure ass......if any of u guys acually seen the games he was in you would no exactly why larry never put him in the game.......put it like this

sundov>>>>>>>darko

I hope Nate is taken seriously as an athlete, not a high hopping circus performer.

kind of like spud.That would be cool if nate became to us what AI is to philly.He is by far my favorite rookie since AI was a rookie.

I think Nate will grow on Larry and eventually will be running the point for him. Although am sure Larry will but him through some major schooling before that happens

Originally Posted by KnicksFan20
    um yea he did that with one rookie named darko millichic who is pure ass......if any of u guys acually seen the games he was in you would no exactly why larry never put him in the game.......put it like this

sundov>>>>>>>darko

actually bruno sundov is darkos dad

a good off-season