View Poll Results: Are these rankings on target?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, Knicks should be better than 20

11 61.11%
  • Yes, Knicks should be right where they are

6 33.33%
  • No, they should be worse than 20

1 5.56%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NBA Power Rankings...Knicks #20?!

Veteran

Default NBA Power Rankings...Knicks #20?!

Our beloved New York Knicks have been placed at Number 20 in the NBA.COM offseason rankings..

We are only above New Orleans, Charlotte, Atlanta, Portland, Toronto, Utah, Orlando, LA Lakers, Memphis and the LA Clippers.

Teams like Milwaukee, Boston, Philadelphia, Golden State ahead of us?!?!

Honestly I think we should be placed around the 15 spot. Maybe it's just me..

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The NETS are #11!!!
    I hate those bastards

if knicks get curry than they will be more than 20.

cmon guys b reasonable.. those teams up there are looking pretty good i think the knicks are good at where they stand. Maybe 19 cuz i believe the knicks can beat the 6ers

technically, nets will become the bk nets in 2008, but for now, f*** the nets!

we shouldn't be any higher than 20, yea possibly higher than the 76ers at the most. everyones overrating the knicks here....let's get real people we don't have an amazing team. we're average or below that

i believe we are in the 13-16 range.......i believe we have a real good squad.....and wit larry brown runnin things.....we should have a more then decent chance

Veteran

thats the kind of good post i would like to see more often from you man

on subject though...hes right look at us! Were not that bad of a team and im not an optimist by any means but look at us.
    Jerome James, Channing Frye, Jackie Butler, Mike Sweetney, Malik Rose, Mo Taylor, David Lee, Tim Thomas, Trevor Ariza, Jamal Crawford, Quentin Richardson, Allan Houston, Penny Hardaway, Stephon Marbury, Nate Robinson...we have a good core guys...

Spurs, Heat, Pistons, Rockets, Indiana, Pheonix, Kings, Mavericks, Nuggets, Sonics, Washington and Cleveland should be ahead of us TRUE but cmon New Jersey? Boston? Golden State, Chicago, TWolves? That is what optimism is guys...

Sure New Jersey has Kidd, Carter and Jefferson but who plays the front court? Krstic? Robinson?...Boston? LaFrentz & Pierce arent really Shaq & Kobe. Chicago are a bunch of rookies with no experience GOOD? YES! but could be easily misplaced. and the overly optimistic Twolves? Olowokandi, Garnett, Sczerbiak, McCants and Jaric? and the worst of the worst? they pick of ANDREW FRIGGIN BOGUT and now their great??? hell no...

o still think we could make that 13-16 range

On my post before, I said that the Knicks are underaverage and they should be where they are at #20, but I take that back after I read NYKnicks15's post.

Honestly as much as I hate New Jersey, I think they're ahead of us at this point. Their trio is pretty darn good. Not saying this is the only reason, but J-Kidd can conduct his team far better than our PG.

We should definitely be above Philly, Boston, Minnesota, and Milwaukee. In my opinion, Chicago is hard to say because they get better every year just from development, but we can say the same to the Knicks this year, and Sweetney and Ariza should be better than last year. And about Golden State, as it says in the power rankings, if Baron Davis can stay healthy, they're above us. So overall I would say 15th or 16th should be where we're at at this point.

Sorry guys to anyone I disagreed with, but I've been a pessimist on offseasons ever since Mcdyess came and disappointed us

something that really ticks me off... seattle is way ahead of us! makes no sense at all! they lost ltheir key players (i.e james, daniels, mcmillan, radmonavic probably, and signed ray allen to a fortune!) everybody seems to think allen ridnour and lewis can carry that team on their shoulders. well im tired of critics and analysists thinking the knicks are just some filler team in the league and cant go anywhere. lets see the look on their faces when we win 45

also the nets have 3 stars and 3 of those 3 stars have injury prone pasts

1-jefferson was out most of last year
    2-carter has had numerous injury problems with toranto
    3-kidd....um hes basically an allan houston right now

kristic is a pretty good player......he is a bit soft....but he will be a pre good player....but besides that i dont see no depth.....there pick this year looks to be a bust.....and witch them goin to have to go to the bench to start players for the 3 injury prone guys.....they will not do well at all.....

all have pasts besides jefferson......he only had the 1......but he could get injured again

I'm really curious what doeas "a knick fan" think about it, because this situtation resembles with the one from [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] about it.

Yeah but we did tie for last place with the Raptors in the Atlantic division

Veteran

Alright it seems are disappointments were heird and we moved up in the rankings...or maybe just other teams suck more than us..one of the two haha anyhow heres the NEW rankings

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

i still think well be better then that.......cmon now we are better then the

Warriors
    Bucks-omg they got bogut they are the BEST!....NO!
    Lakers
    Grizzlies-they lost a whole lot....they are nothing
    Wizards-With the loss of houghs...i dont think theyll be as good

and then u can make sum arguments that we are better then the nets or will do better.......