Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, Knicks should be right where they are

• No, they should be worse than 20

• Total voters

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
detroit will become a lost team with larry brown gone. ben wallace is starting to get old. hes still dominant, but his numbers will drop off a little bit. same with rasheed. same with mcdyess. lets face it, they are not a young team with buddinig superstars.

they dont deserve to be #2 in the power rankings.

the heat will not be as good as everyone thinks. shaq, at this point in his career, is actually OVERRATED. hes really not as dominant as he used to be. he has gone from an active 30 and 10 guy to an inactive, often injured, 20 and 10 guy. he actually sometimes becommes a liability on defense, because hes really bad at leaving the paint to guard a big man outside on the perimiter. antoine walkers addition is meaningless, the guy doesnt add "value" to a team. indiana, although they will get ron ron back, will miss reggie miller. its sad to see that jermaine oneal has plateaud as a 20 and 10 guy, for a while i was thinking that he could be even more than that...he seems to have even tapered off a lil bit.

the cavs wil enjoy their new additions..especially hughes...and of course lebron will become the best player in the game this year.

i think the east is up for grabs this year...the heat, pacers, cavs and nets are the top 4 teams. detroit is out after the 1st round of the playoffs.

you can all throw this back in my face later on...but my prediction for the eastern conference champion: THE NEW JERSEY NETS.

the heat will justnot get it together. u neever know, shaq can get injured when it counts most. the pacers will lack that special something to put them over the top. the cavs are a little too young.

jkidd and company are gonna have great chemistry, they are deeper than people think, and if they can maybe make one good acquisition during the year (like a big man), and i think that a good gm like rod thorn is capable of doing that, its going to put them over the top.

the nets this year will be like the suns last year. a young fun and gun run up and down the court type of team that just out-runs, out-jumps and out-plays everyone else.

it still pisses me off that isiah thomas DIDNT GET VINCE CARTER. HOW STUPID IS HE??? THEY WERENT EVEN ASKINNG FOR MUCH. ISIAH WILL NEVER HAVE RESPECT FROM ME BECAUSE HE DIDNT GET HIM WHEN HE EASILY COULD HAVE, and instead got an average player in qrich.