Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Knicks lineup ideas

Veteran

the new age PF is faster though or very long, ex. Rasheed, Duncan, Bosh, Howard, Okafor, Haslem even..i think as that would be the case if he played Center, much like Kurt did its not here...thats why Kurt was so successful because of his speed compared to Centers and his ability to shoot before the slow Centers could get to him...

Yeah "Way" Tim Thomas is NOT skinny. He's an athletic freak @ 240 lbs. I think Tim should stay at the SF because he can create those mismatches even at the SF, any remember how he roughed up Kirilenko in that Utah game near the end of the season? man he beat his a** practically. I'm not against Tim at the PF except that he does play soft aswell as the fact that at 6'10 we get a huge edge at the SF position with him playing it...and also that his body size can make up for the fact he plays soft and with no D at the 3 spot..unlike the 4 where hed get well it handed to him..

Originally Posted by KnicksFan20
    he has the body of a pf.......plz explain to me why he cant play pf......and tim thomas is not skinny.....

he can create alot more mismatches playing against sumone whos slower and cant beat him off the dribble......witch would improve his defense....
    yeah but how would he play guys that can post up on him and he hasnt had any experince at the 4

Originally Posted by NYK Way
    Originally Posted by KnicksFan20
    he has the body of a pf.......plz explain to me why he cant play pf......and tim thomas is not skinny.....

he can create alot more mismatches playing against sumone whos slower and cant beat him off the dribble......witch would improve his defense....
    yeah but how would he play guys that can post up on him and he hasnt had any experince at the 4
    TT would be better off playing Golf.

we don't even need tiny tim for crying out loud. he does have tremendous potential and he is very very athletic....but potential doesn't do any good for you and athleticism doesnt do you any good when you dont use it the right way