Your music

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
List your favorite artist(s)/your favorite song(s)/and wut u have in your cd player right now......

Favorite artists:

1.Tupac
2.Lil Wayne
3.Nas

Favorite Song:

Lil Wayne-Everything/tha block is hot
Tupac-changes/all eyes on me
Nas-Basically the whole illmatic album/One mic
Bone thugs-Crossroads/Thug love

Whats in your cd player right now:

Young Jeezy-Thug Motivation
Papoose- A bootleggers nightmare
Jim Jones-Diary of a summer
Mix-Reggaeton mix
Juelz Santana-Back like cook crack pt 1 (i have part 2 in the case due to the limit of cds i can have in the cd player)

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Gangstarr, Nas, Rakim, KRS-One, Dilated Peoples, Afu-Ra, Jeru the Damaja, Jedi mind tricks, A tribe called quest, Black moon, Immortal Technique, Looptroop.. and others

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
rady im impressed most people who live in newyork the heart of rap dont have the underground taste that u have

my favs are pac nas bonethugs immortal technique saigon papoose game jadakiss(mixtape songs only) ....

rady

Administrator
Staff member
thx. yesterday i went to a friend of mine and filled my appetite with some sage francis, saian supa crew and atmosphere albums roll on!! :)
i'm currently downloading guru's jazzmataz volumes

Hotsauce`

Rookie
ok here i go:Talib Kweli,Nas,Kanye West,Sixtoo,RJD2,LL Cool J,Bone THugs,Immortal Technique,People Under the stairs,Atmosphere,Sage Francis,Sole,Alias,Adeem,Brother Ali,Black Moon etc etc etc ;)

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
um did u guys not read the whole thing......u cant have 15 favorite rappers........i only named a few and i like alot......

damn am i the only person who dont like immortal technique........ w/e name only your absolute favorite rappers then wuts in ur cd player then fav songs....damn

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
americans dont appreciate nas for some reason .... i think its cuz they judge him solely on his singles and dont look into the depth of his albums or his underground work

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
um......im from america......and im a huge nas fan....illmatic is one of the greatest albums ever made

lil wayne is underated imo......he is a great lyricist if u have heard n e of his albums

and cmon tupac is tupac .......greatest rapper of all time

Hotsauce`

Rookie
Yea Lil Wayne is underated i mean come on The Carter is classic material.
How many people go to a rap concert not to eminem and 50 but to underground artist ? cause here in Romania we are like 100 people maybye less...

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
yeh theres more to him then just illmatic and stillmatic though I am is personally one of my favs and nastradamus wasnt bad.

KNICKSCALI

Benchwarmer
yeah those felt joints are classic... make sure to keep your eyes open for his new joint (murray's revenge) when it drops. should be sometime before '06

Bruno

Benchwarmer
my 3 favorites rappers are kanye west ,tupac and nas but i could landed easily more 200 names of others rappers.
and i was in the 50 cent concert last week in portugal i only was there because some guy gave me tickets because i really do not like commercial rap and 50 cent is commercial ,i liked mobb deep with some great songs whit hey luv(everything)but the moment they join 50 it was bad ,also m.o.p. but same with 50 , olivia is a make up of others great womans in the past great voice but no brain to compose this is about 50cent show in portugal very sound of gun shoots and so on .
and for what i see most and most rap is growing in every country i remenber 6years ago when i was 12 i starting heard tupac and saying who in portugal know him??almost none but today rap is starting slowly growing in every country here more then 20,000ppl for see 50cent ,but ok he is 50 but i was wondering if it was kanye west?i would beet only 1,000 at best, long walk for rap be very heard in europe .
ohh and sorry for my english.