Starter
The Atlantic Division​

celtics_logo.gif
nets_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
sixers_logo.gif
raptors_logo.gif

Boston Celtics
Starting Five: Raef LaFrentz, Al Jefferson, Ricky Davis, Paul Pierce & Delonte West
Bench: C Kendrick Perkins, C Curtis Borchardt, F Mark Blount, F Brian Scalabrine, F Justin Reed, F Gerald Green, G Ryan Gomes, G Tony Allen, G Qyntel Woods, G Marcus Banks, G Will Bynum

New Jersey Nets
Starting Five: Nenad Krstic, Clifford Robinson, Richard Jefferson, Vince Carter & Jason Kidd
Bench: C Jason Collins, C Marc Jackson, F Linton Johnson, F Scott Padgett, F LaMond Murray, G Antoine Wright, G Zoran Planinic, G Jeff McInnis, G Jacque Vaughn

New York Knicks
Starting Five: Jerome James, Mike Sweetney, Tim Thomas, Jamal Crawford & Stephon Marbury
Bench: C Channing Frye, C Jackie Butler, F Maurice Taylor, F Malik Rose, F David Lee, F Trevor Ariza, G Quentin Richardson, G Allan Houston, G Anfernee Hardaway, G Nate Robinson

Philadelphia 76ers
Starting Five: Samuel Dalembert, Chris Webber, Andre Iguodala, Kyle Korver & Allen Iverson
Bench: C Steven Hunter, F Michael Bradley, F Shavlik Randolph, F Deng Gai, F John Salmons, F Jamal Mashburn, G Willie Green, G Louis Williams, G Kevin Ollie

Toronto Raptors
Starting Five: Rafael Araujo, Chris Bosh, Jalen Rose, Morris Peterson & Rafer Alston
Bench: C Pape Sow, C Loren Woods, F Charlie Villaneuva, F Aaron Williams, F Matt Bonner, F Joey Graham, F Eric Williams, G Jose Manuel Calderon, G Alvin Williams

With the season coming up rather shortly I bring to you a series of "Division Winner" questions...WHO HAS THE BEST STARTING FIVE AND WHO HAS THE BEST BENCH??? WHO WILL WIN THE ATLANTIC DIVISION AND HOW WILL THE OTHERS PLACE BEHIND THEM???

NYKnicks15

Starter
no none of the starting 5 have yet to be official, preseason hasnt even begun so theres a lot of time to see yet...them are just the projection starting 5...i hope Q-Rich does start though

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
love to see Knicks win this one, but lets face it New Jersey, Philly, and Boston... its a tougher division than we think.... got to think new jersey has the best chance here, we might suprise tho

Trin_Starr

Starter
The knicks are gonna top the atlantic division.

The X-factor will be my boy H20 - an espn insider article posted on Sept. 21st said that allan has been working all summer, his J is still silky smooth and has been draining 3's from the top of the key effortlessly.

They say he'll be ready from training camp.

NYKnicks15

Starter
if he comes back and is actually some use to us ill be very happy..but if hes going to come back and just take up a roster space from say Jackie Butler, Maurice Taylor etc etc I'd like him to sit down and shut up...last i heard, his speed isnt up to full not even close to consistent running, which means not a lot of running...or too much moving...which means limited D...oh wait he never played Defense in the first place..his jumpshot is beautiful and probably my favorite in the league besides the unorthodox style of Korver & Redd that I like...but besides for his legs hurting ive also got word that his WRIST is also in trouble...how you going to shoot a J with a wrist problem???

BACK on subject...does anyone else really see Boston as a threat? not me by any means. When your big offseason pickup is Brian Scalabrine theres something wrong..atleast well place 3rd, i think well win it though

ny3nyk

Rotation player
i agree with nyknicks15, boston is defintly not a threat, they are currently in the rebuilding process. they lost the glove to mia and delonte west is a backup point guard, not a starter. did you also know that gerald green's right ring finger is half amputated? plus, nj has been battling some injuries. richard jefferson is coming off from wrist surgery, jason kidd's knees arent that great, and carter has been battling hamstring injuries. no comment on philly....*points gun at iverson*

NYK Way

Benchwarmer
Atlantic Division standing

1- NY Knicks
2- NJ Nets
3- 76ers
4- Boston Celtics
5- Toronto Raptors
we got a good shot at taking 1st in our divison if our guys stay healthy and if brown can change our defensive chemisry
what are your predictions for this year :hoops:

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
As a Knick Fan, The Knicks definetly.

But seriously, I don't think the Nets can be stopped with the trio plus a up and coming star in Nenad Kristic. I think the Nets will take the division.

But, you still gotta have hope.

LETS GO KNICKS!

NYK Way

Benchwarmer
They can be stopped if one of their 'trio' is injured like we saw last year they just barley took the eight seed and lost badly to Miami, I think they got sweept.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
Nets are looking mad good and as long as they can say injury free they really shouldnt have much trouble winning this division