View Poll Results: Who will win the SouthEast Division?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Atlanta Hawks

0 0%
  • The Charlotte Bobcats

1 6.67%
  • The Miami Heat

14 93.33%
  • The Orlando Magic

0 0%
  • The Washington Wizards

0 0%

Thread: The SouthEast Division

Veteran

Default The SouthEast Division

The SouthEast Division

Atlanta Hawks
    Starting Five: Zaza Pachulia, Al Harrington, Josh Smith, Josh Childress & Joe Johnson
    Bench: C Jason Collier, C John Edwards, F Marvin Williams, F Esteban Batista, F Donta Smith, G Salim Stoudamire, G Tyronn Lue, G Tony Delk, G Royal Ivey

Charlotte Bobcats
    Starting Five: Primoz Brezec, Emeka Okafor, Gerald Wallace, Kareem Rush & Raymond Felton
    Bench: C Melvin Ely, C Jake Voskuhl, F Sean May, F Antonio Meeking, F Jason Kapono, F Bernard Robinson, G Keith Bogans, G Alan Anderson, G Matt Carroll, G Brevin Knight, G Kevin Burleson

Miami Heat
    Starting Five: Shaquille O'Neal, Udonis Haslem, Antoine Walker, Dwayne Wade & Jason Williams
    Bench: C Michael Doleac, C Earl Barron, F Alonzo Mourning, F Wayne Simien, F James Posey, F Shandon Anderson, F Matt Walsh, G Andre Emmett, G Dorell Wright, G Gerald Fitch, G Gary Payton

Orlando Magic
    Starting Five: Kelvin Cato, Dwight Howard, Grant Hill, Steve Francis & Keyon Dooling
    Bench: C Mario Kasun, C Ruben Boumtje-Boumtje, F Tony Battie, F Hidayet Turkoglu, F Stacey Augmon, F Pat Garrity, G DeShawn Stevenson, G Travis Diener, G Jameer Nelson

Washington Wizards
    Starting Five: Brendan Haywood, Antawn Jamison, Caron Butler, Antonio Daniels & Gilbert Arenas
    Bench: C Peter John Ramos, C Calvin Booth, F Etan Thomas, F Andray Blatche, F Michael Ruffin, F Hiram Fuller, F Jared Jeffries, F Jarvis Hayes, G Chucky Atkins, G Donell Taylor

With the season coming up rather shortly I bring to you a series of "Division Winner" questions...WHO HAS THE BEST STARTING FIVE AND WHO HAS THE BEST BENCH??? WHO WILL WIN THE SOUTHEAST DIVISION AND HOW WILL THE OTHERS PLACE BEHIND THEM???

i say the wizards. they have perfect team chemistry and play very well together. gilbert arenas is a scoring machine and brendan heywood is also hot on defense. caron butler has shown glimpses of all-star like play in his game and should flourish in washington. if antwan jamison can stay healthy then washington is still bound to make the playoffs. as for the heat, i think they will collapse on each other as their egos clash. the team is on shaq and dwayne wade's shoulders and walker and company dont seem to believe that. wade and shaq are also injury prone.

Miami. The VanGundy's have some real tough players on their side. Wether it's Houston or Miami. Im eager to see how Wade has developed over the break.

Heat no question

unless the heat prove us wrong and lose with that abundance of talent... it has to be them, they have to really slip up to not win this

the heat, obviously, but they have too many question marks and possible injuries and team chemistry issues to win it all. they remind me a little bit of the laker team with kobe, shaq, malone and payton.

I don't care how bad Miami's team chemistry will be.... there is no way they will be worse than those other teams in that division.

the heat has a chance to screw everything up and just fail....antoine is a huuuge mistake in my opinion. he gun jack up 3s and not listen to anyone

The Southeast Division is about as easy as the Titanic Division was last year. It will take a miracle for Miami to lose.

Superstar

if antoine jacks 3 and doesnt play d u can bet he wont be playing and udonis will. just cuz hes there doesnt guarantee he gets playing time. they have to buy into the system and if he doesnt shaq will rip him apart.

OT-I was doing some googling, and I realized that New York's bitter "rivals" have finally made a site (non-NBA.com)! The site is [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and apparently theyre new. Check it out it seems interesting.

lol I was surprised.....

Antoine had a good night tonight and should that continue along with Wade & Shaq having good nights, the Heat will be a force to be reckoned with.

Superstar

yeah, id start haslem over him, but looks like its working now. its a shame cuz haslem worked his butt off and was starting, now they sit him for that clown.

why does everyone hate on toine hes not that bad... he can average a double double just needs to improve his D and free throw shooting and a lil shot selection would help.

That's not all....