Biggest Mistake in the last 10 years

Jazzyknicks33

Benchwarmer
What was the biggest mistake the knicks have made in the last 10 years?
Houston's contract, passing on amare stoudamire and ron artest, or getting rid of all-star center Travis knight? Just kidding about travis knight, but what was their biggest mistake?

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
Bad draft picks. Artest was local guy too(SJU). I forgot we passed on Amare. Who's idea was it to land Fredrick Wiess? I'm glad VCarter deaded any chance of Wiess succeeding. I blame Layden and the Dolans. I miss the Grunfeld-Checketts days. Atleast w/ Isiah, we got a proven talent scout.

Simply but ALL OF THE ABOVE...theres no way anyone who is rational and of atleast 3rd grader intelligence can justify Allan I cant go to hole play defense pass the ball and run Houston's contract...6 yr 120 mill...and your not even in the top 50 if players in the leauge..we wouldve been better off re-signing John Starks after we banihed him to Utah...and for a hell of alot less money...and costing us the title in 94'......passing on Amare and Ron Artests to be honest you never ever know how rookies are going to pan out becuase they are all unproven....but Allan when leaving Detriot and after getting that first 56mill contract proved he wasnt worth the money and Layden and Dolan still gave all that money...incompetent managemnt ruined the Knicks and now with Isiah were on the long road to recovery recoperation...and hopefully we can rebuild the KNICKS into our old mantra hard nosed in your face grind out tought defensive with some offense and a great center basketball team...

Dre

ny3nyk

Rotation player
i say trading ewing, not drafting artest, and trading mohammed. i also have no idea why anderson was released. and also passing up on kwame brown.

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
how bout this not trading jerome wiliams and kurt thomas for vince carter. Just cuz both were playing well at the time. instead we end up with nothing for williams and quentin richardson for kt. i dunno but IMO vince carter is just a tad bit better then q (sarcasm hes a whole lot better)

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
yea but Q is younger.......he will follow orders...he is a good defender.......can shoot better then carter....he hustles.........hes not injury prone like carter (cept fo his back) carter is also a ball hog.....o my is he a ball hog........so wut hell dunk on sum people.......get the fans hype appear on sc top 10 about 34 times a year.......but ill pass on him and im good wit Q

NYK Way

Benchwarmer
I say passing up on Amare was bigger then passing up on Artest because look at Artest he can control himself and Amare is a season away from being an MVP canidate.

johnknicksman

Benchwarmer
THE REAL ALL TIME KNICKS NUMBER 1 MISTAKE IS trading for antonio mcdyess in that trade we lost a great center in marcus camby and we lost nene and all we got in return was a bunch of garbage just like the garbage we recieved for trading nazr mohhammed but the biggest mistake ever made was trading for antonio mcdyess WHO AGREES WIT ME

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
mcdyess has been around forever and didnt no anything ....worth trading i guess. houston was big but i think screwing up multiple drafts was bigger. isiah is definitely a great judge of talent so as we see thats no longer a problem.