New Knick Uniforms?? WE NEED AN ALT

Do the Knicks need an ALT uniform?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The KNICKS have been rockin virtually the same colors since 1946...and with exception to that one horrible blue and burgundy season...back in 79 I believe....but i think the knicks need an alternate color uni something hard core yet says dangerous....

I was thinking

the overall jersey color be BLACK with the letters NEW YORK in ORANGE and then the sides of the jersey trimmed with WHITE AND BLUE ON THE SIDE....like where the armpits are and stuff.....and of course the numbers are ORANGE AS WELL... WHAT DO YALL THINK?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
there are a lot of suckers for tradition here (including myself) and i would love to continue with the same type of jerseys and colors for a long time from now

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
we're fine the way we are, dont go fixing something that isnt broke, lets concentrate on the roster and our playing, rather than what were wearing :)

ny3nyk

Rotation player
but our attire can boost the confidence of the players by actually lookin good while playing. dunno, thats just me

NYK Way

Benchwarmer
I don't think players are gonna be saying 'Damn I look good in this jersey' and that would make them a better player.

FLipfacTion4LyfE

Benchwarmer
Nah i think the knicks are broke enuff and should concentrate moree on their game than wat theyre wearingg.. Did u guys see the Pacers new uniforms? LOLz its exactly the same juss without the stripes.