[Daily News] Bulls put horns on ex-Knicks

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Have the Knicks been on paid vacation for the past few years?
After seeing new Bulls Tim Thomas and Michael Sweetney practice for a few days, Chicago coach Scott Skiles said: "The thing that's been very evident is how hard our guys play compared to guys from other programs. Sometimes when we pick up other guys or sign another guy in the middle of the season or something, they're caught a little off guard by how we do it."

Coincidentally, one of the knocks on new Knick Eddy Curry is that he didn't work hard enough in Chicago. Curry said Monday that he was committed to changing his work habits.

http://www.knicksonline.com/getart.php?id=3401

FLipfacTion4LyfE

Benchwarmer
oo mann i hope TT and sweet dont become knicks killers in the future.. cuz i can imagine Sweets bulking up and becoming a monster in the post.

JaboloPR

Rookie
I guess it makes sense tho theyre going from a program used to losing to one coming up thats getting used to winning and wants to keep doing that. Theres bound to be some difference in the expectation on the player.

more importantly though, I agree with flipfaction. I can imagine him cintinuing becoming a killer down low like Mason or even Oakley. Who knows. We'll see. What's this, his third year? Hes 22. And Timmy has talent. If he uses it as he had on and off, the Bulls will be glad they have him