Ex-Knicks in Chicago debut

NYKnicks15

Starter
Ex-Knicks debut for
The Chicago Bulls
mike_sweetney.jpg
---Michael Sweetney played 32 minutes he was 6-13, 5-5 at the line, had a whopping 5 rebounds, but 17 points

tim_thomas.jpg
---Tim Thomas played 8 minutes he was 2-3, 4-5 at the line, 1 rebound and 8 points. Tim sprained his foot early in the game while sporting the number 2

jermaine_jackson.jpg
---Jermaine Jackson played 15 minutes he was 0-1, 2-4 at the line, 5 rebounds and 2 points.

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
i still got love for sweets. he developed well w/ da knicks despite the losing seasons. sweetney is still young and still has potential to improve. i really hope he does well w/ da bulls. but i hope he doesn't kill da knicks in da future. 18pts!? wow. good game sweets!

JaboloPR

Rookie
Good for Sweets. I hope Curry turns out to be worth it, but good for Sweets tho. His rebound will be up there as things get going.

Allen

Benchwarmer
I hope Isiah Thomas and his people keep an eye

on Sweetney. He could be a good free agent pick-

up in the next off-season.

NYKnicks15

Starter
Ex-Knicks Games 2 For
The Chicago Bulls
mike_sweetney.jpg
---Michael Sweetney did not start but played 26 minutes, went 3-10, 4-5 at the line, 13 rebounds, 5 personal fouls and 10 total points...no chance Paxson will let Sweetney be a free agent next year..

tim_thomas.jpg
---Tim Thomas DNP on Coach Skiles decision. He did sprain his ankle in his first Chicago game. Maybe his head wasnt in the game with that whole Baby's Daddy issue?! Tim I love ya man, but get your head out of your ass

jermaine_jackson.jpg
---Jermaine Jackson played 22 minutes he was 3-4, 4-5 at the line, 1 rebound, 2 assists and 10 points.

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
yea i also heard sweetney got dunked on by

rasheed wallace.....the pistons backup guard....and DARKO............i also heard he looked lost on the court and was playing horrible defense....