Official Pre-Season Game Thread- Knicks vs Nets (10-15)

Who will win?

• New Jersey Nets

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New York Knicks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NYKnicks15

Starter
haha its fine PB..
heres the boxscore for the Knicks..

Name
E. Curry 13 mins, 5-7 shooting, 6-8 ft, 4 rebs, 1 blk, 16 pts
C. Frye 18 mins, 5-9 shooting, 2-2 ft, 3 rebs, 1 ast, 1 stl, 12 pts
J. Butler 17 mins, 3-6 shooting, 1-2 ft, 4 rebs, 2 ast, 1 blk, 7 pts
M. Taylor 14 mins, 2-6 shooting, 3 rebs, 1 ast, 2 stls, 4 pts
M. Rose 16 mins, 1-5 shooting, 6 rebs, 1 stl, 2 pts
O. George 7 mins, 0-2 shooting, 1 reb, 2 stls
T. Ariza 29 mins, 4-6 shooting, 5-6 ft, 6 rebs, 4 asts, 1 stl, 13 pts
D. Lee 18 mins, 4-5 shooting, 0-2 ft, 4 rebs, 1 ast, 2 stls, 8 pts
M. Barnes 12 mins, 3-5 shooting, 2-4 ft, 3 rebs, 8 pts
Q. Richardson 20 mins, 1-12 shooting, 0-2 ft, 4 rebs, 2 ast, 2 stls, 3 pts
A. Hardaway 20 mins, 2-2 shooting, 2 reb, 1 ast, 4 pts
J. Crawford 27 mins, 3-5 shooting, 1-2 ft, 2 rebs, 3 ast, 1 stl, 8 pts
N. Robinson 22 mins, 2-6 shooting, 2-2 ft, 4 rebs, 3 ast, 1 stl, 6 pts
S. Barber 7 mins, 1-3 shooting, 1 stl, 2 pts

Good showing for our Centers Frye & Curry even Butler showed good..Ariza & D-Lee..were set at the SF nuff said...disappointing showing for Q-Rich & N-Rob..but good to see Crawford play a lot of minutes and take only 5 shots i think hes getting it boys! haha I know its only preseason but good game..

Butler & Barnes will get those two open spots on the Knicks..Barber & George you can tell are just hear for camp..congrats guys. fond of Butler and actually quite fond of the Defensive minded UCLA Barnes aswell..

Trin_Starr

Starter
I went to see this game last night.
I swear, I couldn't believe it was the knicks playing!
Ariza was the freakin man!
That dude drew about 3 offensive fouls, driving baseline and doing crazy ass reverse layups, rebounding - LB loves him.
There was a point in the 4th when the knicks had an 8pt lead that cut to 1, (LB put in all the rookies) and then he subbed in Ariza, that dude controlled the tempo of the game and got the knicks back into it.

That is Larry's new Tayshaun Prince for sure!

And for Curry - trust me guys - you will see tonight - it was finally great to see the knicks dropping the ball inside and have our big men dunk the shit out of the basket. He was a little rusty, but for not playing for more than 7 mths, he was damn impressive.
There was this one play where RJ drove baseline to throw down a tomahawk jam, and curry went up and hit that dude so hard - his @ss didn't drive in the lane for the rest of the night!! lol

David Lee does not play around. He is the real deal. His energy is just like JYD.

NYKnicks15

Starter
great inside post Trinn star.. :)

just so everyone knows the starting lineup was
C Eddy Curry
F Malik Rose
F Quentin Richardson
G Penny Hardaway
G Jamal Crawford

i know this will change because of Marbs, Allan & James out, aswell as Taylor getting limited mins..from this showing I really think Ariza mite have just earned himself a starting lineup job.. ;)

rady

Administrator
Staff member
hey, if any of you have a TV Tunner maybe you can capture nate's play when he tried the alley-oop but tripped...