Teams you hate

who do you hate with a burning passion?????

for me the NETS...they play in a swamp, theyre a flashy showboating team, their name is NOT creative at all, and casual knick fans unlike us like them when the knicks are doing poorly just cuz they're close to NY...but i love it when the loud obnoxious new yorkers invade the continental airlines arena for knick games

i dont hate the pacers as much as i used to

JaboloPR

Rookie
I don't know if I hate any teams anymore.
Pacers, it's been a while since that died.
Bulls, I came to feel bad for them after they started to suck, and now I root for them a little.
I hate the fact that the Hornets are in New Orleans and not Charlotte, and don't like the Bobcats, because they are the Charlotte team now.

The Lakers, I don't know i I ever hated them; I just hated the fact that everyone started rooting for them like it was cool.

On the nets I like Carter. I hope he doesn't get too involved in the rivalry that exists. But if there's a team I hate, I guess it would be the Nets. I'm also guessing the rivalry is only going to be alive now because of Stephon, Kidd, and Jefferson, but it's not the same, we have all new people.

Ewing33

Benchwarmer
You hate teams when you have rivals...you have rivals when you are good...I used to hate the Celtics, then I hated the Bulls (and everyone from Chicago), then I hated the Heat and the Pacers...since then...well, I haven't been able to hate a team...Scott Layden for a bit...but that was boring...
I certainly hope that we can all HATE AGAIN SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ny3nyk

Rotation player
i guess if you look at history you could say the bulls, the pacers, the heat. personally, i'd say the nets too. i think we're bitter rivals, and i think marbury is way more consistant than kidd. even if they come to brooklyn the knicks are my team!

ny3nyk said:
even if they come to brooklyn the knicks are my team!

i hope the knicks are a much better team by then. If the rivalry intensifies over the next couple years, and the nets come to brooklyn, it will be very good for the NBA. I dont think the knicks will lose that many fans because of the nets moving to brooklyn, sure some will probably sell out, but the knicks ARE new york.

its ironic i used to hate the rockets, but now theyre like my 2nd favorite team with van gundy and the big P.E. on the sidelines

ny3nyk

Rotation player
man why cant ewing be an assistant along side aguirre to help our curry, james, lee, and frye? of course with herb williams and patrick ewing being assistants the fans sitting courtside wouldnt be able to see much of the game...

johnknicksman

Benchwarmer
your right ny3nyk he could show curry alot but instead he's wasting his time training overrated yao ming who is 7 foot 6 and hardly gets rebounds

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
currently, i despise the njnets and the boston celtics, our atlantic division rivals. lets win the division first.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
yea the rockets are like the old knicks, ward is an assistant now. i hate the nets and pacers, like the rockets now. not a big bulls fan even now

portega1968

El Cacique
As long as Richard Jefferson is a Net, I will hate that team (also hate Kenyon Martin's arrogant butt). They really earned it two years ago.

I hated the Bulls, Pacers and Heat during the 90s, but I guess that's not the case anymore. The Celtics are apparently the team we will hate again.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
yeah i like the new heat team....but i still hate zo, pj, tim hardaway, etc. more the players than the teams now, as most of them are gone or in their twilight. i dont hate the celtics that much...if we lost to them in the postseason or something i would but for now ....theyre just mediocre.

20 is a CROOK

Benchwarmer
I hate the Pacers, i hate their stupid colors, their stupid uniforms, and especially that goof reggie miller. Reggie is my least favorite player of all time, i was so happy that he finally retired.

I also hate the celtics, most importantly because boston people r so annoying and ignorant when it comes to talking sports. They think anything from boston is amazing and nothing else matters. I was so pissed that they got Gerald Green, so many teams made mistakes passing him up.