Nate Robinson Interview

rady

Administrator
Staff member
The New York Knicks had three first round picks in the 2005 NBA Draft and they used one on Nate Robinson, an exciting, undersized point guard. The 5-9, 180-pound high-flyer is built like Spud Webb with an extra 20 pounds of muscle. InsideHoops.com editor Jeff Lenchiner met with Nate the Great early in preseason for an exclusive interview.

InsideHoops.com: When did you develop those crazy hops? I want them.

Nate Robinson: Ah, man, I was born with them. God blessed me with them.

InsideHoops.com: So when you were a little kid, you were already getting up higher in the air than little kids are supossed to?

Nate Robinson: Honestly, yeah. It just came natural. Something that came natural. I was born with it.

InsideHoops.com: What was your greatest experience in high school?

Nate Robinson: State championship. We played against this team called Mercer Island. We just jumped on them early and put them away. We went 28-1 (that season) and finished fifth in the nation.

More of this

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
i hope nate matures and grows into a fine player. i feel better bout our rookies now. they give us some hope for our future. 10 more days till opening day.

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
"Nate Robinson: I just spent time with my family. My son, my girlfriend, my mom, my dad, all my family members before I left"

NATES A DADDY!!!?? i didnt know this

NateSlam

Rookie
I didnt either, but he seems really nice, and i think he will hae a outstanding rookie Year, he is already my fave player on the knicks

ny3nyk

Rotation player
if the inury bug doesnt bite us again, especially how nate robinson is quick and explosive, we should be fine.