GAME THREAD: PRESEASON - 10/28/05- L - NYK(86) vs. NJN(91)

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread. All game threads are created by Peach_NYK_21, and Brian_Coleman_21

7:30 PM, Friday, October 28th, 2005​

knicks_logo.gif
NEW YORK KNICKS (3-3)
stephon_marbury.jpg
jamal_crawford.jpg
anfernee_hardaway.jpg
antonio_davis.jpg
eddy_curry.jpg
MARBURY---CRAWFORD---HARDAWAY---DAVIS---CURRY
VS
nets_logo.gif
NEW JERSEY NETS (4-3)
jeff_mcinnis.jpg
vince_carter.jpg
richard_jefferson.jpg
clifford_robinson.jpg
nenad_krstic.jpg
MCINNIS---CARTER---JEFFERSON---ROBINSON---KRSTIC

Knicks Team Stats
Knicks Team Notes

Nets Team Stats
Nets Team Notes

TV: ESPN
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am

rady

Administrator
Staff member
oh comme on!!! this sucks. 1050 espn radio isn't allowed to stream live the games and on nba.com all the teams can be listened except for the knicks

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
the knicks had such a weak 1st quarter. look how well the nets move the ball around. the nets attacked the inside constantly. Penny and Jerome were pathetic.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Nets leading 26-14 at the end of the first quarter. I'm going to bed now

that was one hell of an ugly first quarter...curry started off strong, but the rest of the knicks couldnt put the ball in the hoop...so what do they do you ask? they give it to jerome james EWWW

JJtheKnick

Starter
this team is going to win at best!!! the best season will be a 50 win season. I see probably a 43-46 win season. They will probably be a 6 or 7 seed.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
wasnt that pretty a game but at least we hung around despite our sloppy play. we rested our starters and nj kept theirs in....whack. james looked awful as did penny. i figure they were trying to showcase penny to trade him, but i hope he doesnt get much time. id rather have ariza in. nate lee and frye are all lookin great and im so excited about the future.