Who would of won the fight?

• Nate Robinson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jerome James

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NYKnicks15

Starter
In the absolute funniest news to come out of New York in a long time...it seems Jerome James & Nate Robinson almost came to blows at practice yesterday..Larry said it was nothing and both players say it was just friendly competition BUT it took both Quentin Richardson & Eddy Curry to hold back the 5'9 Nate Robinson as it only took Trevor Ariza to hold back the 7'1 Jerome James. Nate went to another court took off his shirt and was consoled by both Q & Eddy before he continued..supposedly they hugged and everything is good now..N-Rob wouldnt specify as to why it started but he hinted it had something to do with getting hit in the groin :lol:

haha i would say nate. nate could run in circles around jerome and slowly wear him down, although james could probably end it with one solid blow...i wouldnt wanna fight either of them

ny3nyk

Rotation player
nah, robinson will win the fight. he'd jump over james to dodge his attacks and just knock him out 1-2-3. or he could just hit james where it hurts, it's not like he has to jump or anything

20 is a CROOK

Benchwarmer
Jerome James is a fat piece of shit and i wish Nate would knock him the F*ck out, maybe then after being knocked out by a guy 5'7" he would have realized he needs to work in this damn league, and not just eat.

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
its like yokozuna fighting Tyson

Yokozuna is James
Tyson is Nate

Nate would f*** his s*** up!

acually i dunno...james got like a whole 2 feet on him lol

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
prolly jerome james was getting mad cuz nate beat him out for a rebound and made him look foolish for losing a ball to a guy 2 feet smaller than him, so the next time he gave him a little hit on the groin to try to put him in his place, and that made nate mad...

im with nate. james is a slouch. nate is a dog who fights. nate belongs in this league, even though hes under 6 feet. james does not, even though he is over 7 feet.

Jazzyknicks33

Benchwarmer
Im glad to see im not the only jerome james hater. He is the most pathetic 7 footer ever to play for the knicks. I would take Felton Spencer over james and i wish nate f***ed james up. Then James would probably retire after realizing hes probably better off in the subway diet commercials. This guy has been useless. I cant believe some of the comments he made before the season. If he guarded Shaq every night he would foul out in 5 minutes. Shaq would eat him alive, sh*t him out and mail him to his parents. Nate shoulv'e kicked james in the jimmy as hard as he could and then knocked him out.