Marbury Must GO!!!

Marbury is a born loser. Sorry but it is the truth, look at all the teams he has ben on Nets Suns. After he left they all went to the playoffs. Marbury has never been able to bring any team he has been on to the playoff including the knicks. I don't care if he is the best player on the team. He doesn't know how to win. I been a knick fan my whole life and it's just upseting to me too see the team like this. Marbury is a LOSER, and in order for the team to win he must go!!!!!!!!

P.S. I feel sorry for the next team that ends up with him..

NYKnicks15

Starter
sorry to see the team like this? 3 games into the season? hahaha you have to be kidding me. you must have not watched the knicks for the last 4-5 seasons...and this is what bothers you? i think this team has a chance to win more than any of the seasons prior (in recent memory)...stop talking out your a**.

do some research man, marbury brought pheonix to the playoffs for the first time in 6 years i believe..and brought minny there his first two seasons...interesting what knowing facts can do.

heres some help for ya..the year marbury left in NJ they got K-Mart and RJ think that helped the team any? the year marbury left PHO they got JJ and Q AND Amare finally played a full season healthy, think that helped the team any?

funny thing is..NO ONE ON THIS TEAM IS A WINNER or had winning seasons under their belts besides Coach Brown, Davis, Taylor, Rose and Q...so if thats the case ship everyone else out right???

im not a koolaid drinker of marbury's but damn have some realistic opinions before you come at someone..

20 is a CROOK

Benchwarmer
i hate when people use that "teams were better after he left" garbage about Marbury, anybody that knows basketball knows there was a LOT more to do with those teams improving the next year and losing Marbury was not one of them. That is just some stuff the press uses to talk down Marbury because i feel he is not a favorite of the media.

Now does Marbury have problems, yes he does but you think if we trade him were gonna jump up 15 wins?, because unless Jamal Crawford changes his entire game, JJ stops being a fat shit, and all the rookies start playing with poise like 10 year vets....it aint gonna happen. In my opinion however Marbury is not the future of this team, once the time is right he will be shipped off, not because of his skills but because of his lack of leadership.

I hope more than ever however that he changes his game around, I would love to see him take over this team and become a force in the league, but if u look at his overall ways it looks like he will just put up some numbers and keep losing like always.

Blumatic

Rotation player
Re: Marbury Must GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bandaid564 said:
Marbury is a born loser. Sorry but it is the truth, look at all the teams he has ben on Nets Suns. After he left they all went to the playoffs. Marbury has never been able to bring any team he has been on to the playoff including the knicks. I don't care if he is the best player on the team. He doesn't know how to win. I been a knick fan my whole life and it's just upseting to me too see the team like this. Marbury is a LOSER, and in order for the team to win he must go!!!!!!!!

P.S. I feel sorry for the next team that ends up with him..

Shut up, just shut up ok. The whole team sucks. Steve Nash cant make this team better, Nor Kidd. This is a new syste,. Steph has had like 5 coaches in five years. he needs consistency. Kobe is already having a better year b/c Phil is back. Next year by this time talk.

dacash

Benchwarmer
after the lack luster play of the past few years,i was happy to see that our rookies were playing with feeling,eddy curry will be a force jamal need to stop pouting and steph;get rid of steph u must not have been watching the past few games he and rookies are we seem to have dont get rid of him its only 3 games in.

ny3nyk

Rotation player
sry, i didnt read every comment here completely, and im pretty sure im repeating something somebody already said but here it goes: CMON!!! ITS ONLY THREE F*CKING GAMES IN THE SEASON!! WE JUST GOT A NEW COACH, AND NOBODY WAS ON THE ROSTER RIGHT NOW WAS THERE SINCE 2002 AND PARTS OF 2003! WE HAVE TO HAVE TIME TO ADJUST, AND PRETTY SOON THINGS WILL GO OUR WAY!!!! WE HAVE TO BE PATIENT AND HAVE FAITH!! thank you

Starks

Starter
Re: Steph for Paul Pierce rumor

Yea, Steph he is a loser. That doesn't mean the boy don't got skills. Steph really has made some changes in his career to adapt to the environment. Remember his early days when he bitched to the Twolves about not gettin the same clout that KG had?? What about the time he wrote "All Alone" on his sneakers in jersey. Ever since Zeke came in, Steph has become one of the most unselfish players on the team! The players around him stink! The only guard in recent history that can take a team over and win is Jordan, hands down. Nash would stink in NYC, and so would AI (he'll still drop 35 a game though) There is no guard on the market that the Knicks can get that can change the record of this team. Paul Pierce is a sitting duck and going to get traded before Feb, but he wouldn't fill the void left be Steph. If anyone has to go, its Crawford.

I am sick of just because we are not winning people wants to start pointing their fingers!!! They did it to houston now marbury!!! Can't we just lose without pointing our fingers at the only reason we ever win anyway. Screw this nice stuff!!! All of you so called fans can ***k OFF!!!!

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Hummm....

Need someone to blame shoud be the title of this posting. Get rid of the best player on the team you say? Ha ha. I look at it like this, we need chemistry, of course that's a given. Marbury, a healthy Richardson, and Curry have got to learn to trust each other. Those are our three stars right now. Every one is real stiff right now but it will improve and we will make the play offs. As far as Crawford, he's showed me that he is a back up player. At least until he can get it all together! Best line up I've seen is Cury, Davis, Barnes, Q Rich, Marbury so far. This is a solid line up one we get it together.

The don has spoken.

Jazzyknicks33

Benchwarmer
The team obviously needs time. Marbury's assists are down from last year becuz he duznt know this team that well yet. Give them time and they'll start winning, i guarentee it. Theres 2 players who have really been pissing me off. Jamal Crawford has turned the ball over too much and shot horribly. Jerome James is a 7 foot 300 pound fat f***n waste of space mistake. Trade him for Greg Ostertag, at least ostertag doesnt foul out quickly and he threw down a rim rattlin dunk last night.

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
you are over reacting.......marbury as well as almost ALL OF THE KNICKS arnt playing to well.....give the team some time to develop some chemestry then we will be playing alot betta