Paul Pierce a Knick???

Starks

Starter
Paul Pierce has been rumored to be on the move for the past 14 months. Evanthough his name has not come up in any real serious talks with the Knicks, I been wondering if Thomas would like to make up for his huge miss on Vince Carter last season with a surprise deal. Paul is due to make 13 mil this season, 15 next, and 16 in his last season, so he def comes with a price. Despite his stellar start, no one really expect him to be on the team after Feb. What do you guys think of Pierce in a Knick uniform??? I'm calling it early, but i say Penny, Davis, and Frye for Pierce if the Celtics fall flat on their face early in the season.

i dont think they would take it, pierce and davis are basically their whole offense. and that would be good cuz we'd be losing too much...in this case i'd hold on to davis and frye. but i would trade penny for air.

NYKnicks15

Starter
it goes in two directions they want to go in..YOUTH and FREE SALARY...theyd take that (if wanting to free salary) cause itd be about an extra 29 off the books next season! BUT thatd also be against trade rules...13=30...not exactly..

but no i think if they wouldnt except Nene and Miller for Pierce..id doubt thatd accept that. i think it mite take a player like Jamal Crawford or Q to get Pierce and seeing they need a PG id give them JC for Pierce anyday.

Davis is 38 years old and were not gonna have him after this season so we minds well get what we can get...i dont think isiah would part with frye tho and RIGHTFULLY so

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
they have west/banks/allen, theyre not in need of a point guard. i guess theyd need a sg to replace pierce or expiring contracts.

Musa

Rookie
Paul Pierce a Knick

A great idea. I would trade Starbury and Ms Crawford ( may be the whole team with the exception of Ariza and the rookies ) for Pierce

NYKnicks15

Starter
wrong pyo, they do need a PG. Marcus Banks will not last in Boston as they don't really want them there and tony allen (in legal trouble) is a shooting guard if anything else. which leaves delonte west and dan dickau!?! they need a point guard...

marbury for pierce? hmm even exchange i guess but thatll leave us bare at the PG AND pierce has no leadership skills in his body and prolly would fold under larry brown..i think marbury has a good chance to form into a larry player sooner rather than later..

Starks

Starter
Okay, maybe the Knicks would have to give up a little more than just matching salaries for Paul. But just think about how electric the Knicks would be with Steph, Pierce, Curry, Nate and Ariza on court. Steph, Paul, and Curry would arguably one of the top Big 3 in the East (Only w/ NJ MIA, IND & DET better) I never got over not getting Carter last season, and I stil think we nee more talent before we become a legitamte franchise. I love Nate, Frye and Lee, but lets be real...this is NYC, and our impatience doesn't even hold up for rookies. If we are not a few games over .500 in 6 weeks, everyone will stop talking about how good the rookies are.