Thread: James Is Banished To Bench

Default James Is Banished To Bench

Originally Posted by New York Post
    No one knows Jerome James better than Nate McMillan, his former coach. And the new Blazers leader thinks James might be sulking because of the Eddy Curry trade.

James, who played for McMillan in Seattle last year, was the only Knick DNP last night, and it looks like he's played his way out of the rotation for the near future.

The other 11 active Knicks each played at least 13 minutes.

McMillan's time with James included lots of ups and downs. James has had a terrible start to his Knick career after signing a $30 million contract.

"I felt like once they made the trade with Chicago that Jerome would feel he's not a big part of that team," McMillan said before the Knicks faced the Blazers. "They brought in a young center that probably they will look at as the future. I'm sure when Jerome signed, he looked at that as an opportunity to play and be the man, so to speak."
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Thank God James is just straight up suxthey should put him in the developement league where he can learn how to play defense without getting in foul trouble. I disagree with the article because if jerome was playin good i bet hed be gettin good minutes. Just becuz they got curry james decided to give up and become the player he was in seattle. Larry Brown plays the players that play the best. Nate mcmillan is wrong. Brown never had intentions of benching james until he saw that james is a big fat piece of overpaid sh*t

Banished to the bench?!! - banished from the team would be better!! lol

How the hell can you have the perfect frame, the perfect height to dominate in the NBA and can't even use it to ur advantage!

Jerome James sucks. He should do us all a favor and conveniently jump infront of a subway train.

now just imagine if this guy was our permanent starting center...he's a shoot-first center with no scoring ability whatsoever. I dont know what kinds of performance enhancing drugs he was on during the playoffs last year with seattle but clearly they have worn off

the reason james was dominating last year against the kings in the playoffs was because the kings had kenny thomas gaurding him most of the time and then against the spurs tim duncan put his fat azz on lock i knew he was a piece of sh** from the minute they signed him

i think james should not be playing and channing frye should be getting all of his minutes to embaress his fat azz but there is one big problem larry brown never lets his rookies develop he almost never lets them play if frye keeps on getting a small amount of minutes he will not develop how do u think carmelo and lebron developed they did it by playing and learning from there mistakes and why is darko such a scrub because he never played

and if frye dont get minutes he will not become a good player