State of Panic: will only kill the Knicks

Blumatic

Rotation player
There is no patience when it comes to NY. They have to keep trying. LB and Steph are always talking about being in NY when it can actually be a curse. The roster is not the greatest but it is workable. IMO, Q, Ariza, and Frye should start. But anyway. This is the curse of being in NY. When the Heat were 0-7 in 2003, and the Bulls started 0-9 last year. It was noticed by not a big deal like the Knicks. Their teams were known for being bad and they did not have big names on their teams, so the scrutiny was not as high. They eventually got it.

LB has to come up with a rotation immediately first. His preseason mode cant last any longer. I believe in LB. He's an X's and O's man. He may change the line-up a few more times. Maybe start Penny at point or bring Steph off the bench like a Ben Gordon. LB's experimenting is also hurting the Knicks right now. Might be good in the long run but uts hurting. Brown just needs a consitent lineup. After that they will still lose. Then they might pick it up.

Honestly, to all those who follow the Knicks, take a break. Follow from a distance. They are a work in progress team, so the construction sight is just a mess. But if you step away a little and come back later you might see it come together a little.

johnknicksman

Benchwarmer
the knicks are not in a state of panic we just need to start frye and ariza but larry brown like always does not want to start young players fu** ariza and frye coming off the bench we need to win now and if we can start off games strong we can have a better chance of winning games fu** larry brown he is a azzhole this is all his fault

johnknicksman

Benchwarmer
and also q better get his sh** straight he sucks if i knew he would play like this i think we should have kept kurt thomas i hope q starts playing good and fast and why is jerome james getting starts he's a fat worthless sloth we don't need him do you see how slow he plays it's like putting a mentally retarded kid out thier he is a waste of size