NBA games on the net?

nyk35

Benchwarmer
Is there anyway to watch bball games online other than bit torrent.If anybody knows can they give me some suggestions, because i live in australia all we have is espn which gives you 2 games a week none of which are knicks games.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
that is still good. i think i'm gonna have to wait until the allstar break to see one game per week. so it's whether the torrents for me (which i still can't find) or the nbatv package

rady

Administrator
Staff member
6thman said:
If you're looking for some torrents, have a look at this ;)
http://bt.davka.info/

yeah, that's where im currently downloading the warriors game from last night.
something's strange though.. the filename is 05.11.11-httpftp.SAvsCHI.11.07.torrent

i hope i'm not wasting my bandwidth for nothing..

nyk35

Benchwarmer
what i am wondering is if there is a way to get nba tv or something online so you can watch streaming games

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I got the game. It's the right one :D the loss from MSG. If any of you mixmakers want to use snapshots.. gimme a buzz

Nylex

Rookie
H20 OFFdaHizZLe said:
hey rady i downloaded the same game you did but i dont know how to play it...can u gimme sum help?

You should have a folder with Real Media files in it. Open those with Real Player, or any other program that will play Real Player formats. If all you have is the .torrent file, then you need to open that in a Bit Torrent client, to actually download the game.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
That's right. Either with Real One Player or with Media Player Classic.
As for a torrent client, i suggest BitCommet

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I have a great idea about how could you guys (the ones that are able to see the games live) to help the other ones see them, live as well. If you have webcams, you can point them to your tv, and then go to yahoo messenger. I tested my own and the slides are pretty fast.

what do you say? :p

I can do that. I live in New York, and I get all of the Knick games. Do you guys know where I can download the NBA Draft 2005? I need a torrent that people actually seed so its fast. Thanks.