Thread: I just Don't understand one thing!!

Default I just Don't understand one thing!!

Why always Crawford has to be the "Last man" and finish the attacks in the Knicks in crunch time ??
    He can't be our "Buzzer beater guy", he can't even shoot the ball well!!
    He only won one time the game for the NYK with luck..
    I think every team has a best player & they have to take these final shoots at the end of the games.
    Our best is Starbury, why can't he just take these shoots like Kobe, T-mac, A.I., etc does?? Huh?

yeah man, i agree. we should TRADE crawford.

we should trade him for.........

earl watson!!!

watson is a better backup point guard, doesnt hog the ball, plays better D, etc...

JAMAL CRAWFORD FOR EARL WATSON STRAIGHT UP!!!!!!!!

if isiah doesnt do that trade hes an idiot!!!!

we desperately need a backup point guard, doesnt isiah know how to fill missing holes in the roster????

**** that, Watson sucks more....... trade crawford for wilcox or sumthing.

Veteran

he was being sarcastic...and once again Earl Watson is a better point guard NOT a better player so no way should that trade even be really considered...

I wasn't talkin' about trading Crawford for Watson, just tellin' that MARBURY has to take the final shots and no one else in the team!!

I happen to like Crawford, he is a talented guy but he is small at the 2. I would love to see him play the 1. I whish he would get it into his head that he could be a tremendous point guard and then he would be a decent size at the 1 spot. He came into the league with Chicago playing him at the one. I feel it is his small stature that causes him to struggle from time to time. He has good court vision and passing skills, he just does no want to play the 1. So, that being said, since we have QR whose game is a carbon copy of Crawford’s; he could be expendable. Don’t think many teams would want him though. Remember, we tried to trade him for Kwame and they wanted QR instead. If we keep Marbury, we should try to move either Crawford or QR.

finally ya seein wat i saw three years ago....we have to get chris wilcox but i wont trade crawford for him cuz wilcox wont come expensive...trade malik rose or jerome james or maybe even a draft pick and cash

the knicks need to keep jamal crawford earl watson won't give us any offense and marbury and crawford are playing good defense the knicks are fine the way they are the guys need to get used to each other if the knicks keep on making trades the players won't never be able to get used to each other and we will be sort of like the hawks who make trades every month