BLAZERS KNICKS RAPTORS CELTICS TWOLVES TRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This mega deal maybe comin up........

BLAZERS SENDS

DARIUS MILES TO TORONTO RAPTORS
RUBEN PATTERSON TO NEW YORK KNICKS
THEO RATLIFF TO TORONTO RAPTORS
ZACH RANDOLPH TO MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES

RAPTORS SENDS

JALEN ROSE TO NEW YORK KNICKS
ALVIN WILLIAMS TO PORTLAND TRIALBLAZERS
AARON WILLIAMS TO BOSTON CELTICS
ERIC WILLIAMS TO MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES

KNICKS SENDS

PENNY HARDAWAY TO TORONTO RAPTORS
JAMAL CRAWFORD TO BOSTON CELTICS
STEPHON MARBURY TO MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES
ANTOINO DAVIS TO MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES
QUENTION RICHARDSON TO PORTLAND TRIALBLAZERS
MATT BARNES TO BOSTON CELTICS

TIMBERWOLVES SENDS

KEVIN GARNETT TO NEW YORK KNICKS
WALLY SERBIECK TO BOSTON CELTICS
RONALD DURPREE TO PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS

CELTICS SENDS

PAUL PIERCE TO NEW YORK KNICKS
MARCUS BANKS TO TORONTO RAPTORS
TONY ALLEN TO MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES

RAPTORS GET

-MARCUS BANKS
-PENNY HARDAWAY
-DARIUS MILES
-THEO RATLIFF

BLAZERS GET
-ALVIN WILLIAMS
-RONALD DURPREE
-QUENTION RICHARDSON

CELTICS GET
-AARON WILLIAMS
-JAMAL CRAWFORD
-WALLY SERBIECK
-MATT BARNES

KNICKS GET
-RUBEN PATTERSON
-JALEN ROSE
-KEVIN GARNETT
-PAUL PIERCE

TIMBERWOLVES GET
-ZACH RANDOLPH
-ERIC WILLIAMS
-ANTOINO DAVIS
-TONY ALLEN

vince

Rookie
Is this a joke ?

No way the blazers will do that trade.

They lost Randolph, Miles, ratliff & paterson for what ????? Q rich :rolling: :rolling: Are you kiddin' me ?

johnknicksman

Benchwarmer
what a dumb trade just by reading it i know it's a rumor because the blazers are not trading zach randolph and all the teams are trading their best players

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
you, my friend, are on crack. they just signed randolph to a max deal, the celtics get worse, raptors get worse (if possible), blazers get worse. stupid trade for them. wolves dont get much better either,

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
hahaha..... hahahaha..........hahaha, you are on crack.. if this deal ever happens, i dont know what id do. can you please give us a source of these rumors, a website or something please

NYKnicks15

Starter
yea please dont report false trade ideas as if they were actually being considered. you just put a wish list of the knicks up there and gave them to us, none of these made sense for the other teams really..

a trade THAT WILL happen in the next week or so, and his brewing closer and closer is Malik Rose for Ruben Patterson. That would be a straightup trade Isiah is pushing for Darius Miles instead and could very well get him if they include a pick or so. more REAL NEWS as it comes :)

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
How can Portland and Minni both get Antonio Davis?

Seriously, this trade is soooo one sided with the Knicks getting all the good players with the 1 exeption of Zach going to Minni. While I would happy with getting KG and Pierce, who would play the point? Jalen Rose??? Nate??? The T'wolves would get Zack, Tony A and Steph but not dumping any salary really. I can but into Steph going back to the wolves, even thouh it would be highly unlikely, and if the would be willing to take on hs salary, why not just keep KG?!!?? I also can't see Boston putting Crawford with Davis... They would clash because they both want to dominate the ball and shots. I don't buy it, and even though it saddens me because I would love to see KG and Pierce on the Knicks, this would never happen.

hahaha wow, i almost just sharted myself after this... this is such a real GM trade and the knicks get the benefit of this trade... this will never happen... maybe in your dreams

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
SouthamptonAin'tNewYawk! said:
LOL I GOT YOU GUYS!!!!!!

I WISH THIS TRADE COULD HAPPEN.

haha got us? i dont think one person who looked here thought for one second this deal happened.. or could ever happen..