GAME THREAD - 11/14/05 - W - Knicks (73) @ Jazz (62)

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread. All game threads are created by Peach_NYK_21, and Brian_Coleman_21

9:00 PM, Monday, November 14th, 2005​

knicks_logo.gif
NEW YORK KNICKS (2-5)
stephon_marbury.jpg
quentin_richardson.jpg
matt_barnes.jpg
antonio_davis.jpg
eddy_curry.jpg
MARBURY---RICHARDSON---BARNES---DAVIS---CURRY
@
jazz_logo.gif
UTAH JAZZ (4-4)
keith_mcleod.jpg
milt_palacio.jpg
matt_harpring.jpg
mehmet_okur.jpg
greg_ostertag.jpg
McLEOD---PALACIO---HARPRING---OKUR---OSTERTAG

Knicks Team Stats
Knicks Team Notes

Jazz Team Stats
Jazz Team Notes

TV: MSG
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
yeah we lucked out with AK and deron rolling ankles. theyre not bad but theyre not so deep now so i think our reserves will help us with this. okur has been dangerous and i guess theyll put curry on him...but he has some range so id rather see frye on him and curry on ostertag. our guards should own theirs.

johnknicksman

Benchwarmer
this is an easy win im totally sure we will win do u see there gaurds i watch alot of basketball and i don't even know who they are look for q to have a good game

Trin_Starr

Starter
Hopefully the players are not too tired from their 1st back to back of the season.
Hopefully they do not underestimate the team since AK47 and williams is out.

If they do this, we should have another W

ny3nyk

Rotation player
i understand crawford coming off the bench with the mismatch with him and giricek, richardson should get the job done. if marbury plays smart as he did last night, and if davis has okur on lock especially from the perimeter we should get the w. check out okur's unibrow

NYKnicks15

Starter
once again underestimating the opponents remember we have only won one game so dont get to ahead of yourselves. we did play good last night but remember that was last night and tonight is a backtoback game..the guys are prolly tired especially with larry's practices going on. AK47, Boozer & DW being out help the cause but Okur has a streak of double doubles going on..well see what happens i wont predict a win...not because im scared or dont want to jinx them rather not sure what Knicks squad is going to show up...well see GO KNICKS! :gony:

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
i dont care if okur gets a double double, as long as we dont let mcleod, giricek, harping, or ostertag kill us. their bench is then cuz their bench is starting now. i think our second units will bust the game open if our starters keep it close. frye should have a big game off the bench and nate should too. id like to see lee get in too.

NYKnicks15

Starter
37-36 at the half..pretty close game. like i should u really shouldnt underestimate the jazz though thin and young this team has talent. okur half way to a double double once again. my boy Q healthy 4-4 with that 3 balll cant ask for better. good game so far, hopefully pull away soon in the 2nd half

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
i think they counted that 2 hand rejection on okur in the third quarter as 2, or atleast they should have, curry played nice

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Yah, this is a good sign. We played awful on the offensive side but were still manage to pull one out. Granted, AK47 wasn't playing, but the Jazz are still a decent team and we managed to outplay them.

I am so happy about our defense this year.

62 Points=Lowest We Have Allowed in Shot Clock Era.

Trin_Starr

Starter
I wonder why LB is not running post up plays for Q-Rich?
Last night, it would have been so easy for Q to post and toast the smaller Utah SG.

The guy can score from anywhere on the court, but it seems like he is content to knock down the 3pt ball all the time...
It's good to have a 3pt threat, but at the same time, we should be utilizing all his skills...