R.I.P Eddie Guerrero 1967 - 2005

I know this got nothing to do with backetball nor the New York Knicks, but we lost an awesome wrestler. I'll miss him for all he has done for the WWE. That being said, Rest In Peach and may god be with you.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
yea it doesnt have anything to do with basketball or the knicks, so why dont you look at the forums we have and look under "Other Sports" where it actually says "Wrestling goes in here" in the subheading. But still this is pretty wierd, Guerero wasnt old, I hope he didnt die of drugs or some crap, he had a family, and doesnt deserve to die like that

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Sad day for wrestling world. I remember Eddie since WCW and i was really shocked yesterday when i heard they found him dead in his hotel room. Rumor has it that he was on steroids..

08.jpg

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
yeah he got kinda corny lately but he used to be awesome...i heard some ish that he died while brushing his teeth or something. steroids wouldnt be surprising, maybe stuff like that will teach kids not to use em.

NYKnicks15

Starter
ey guys you should really be more considerate, even though you all mite not be great wrestling fans we are all fans of life itself and we should appreciate a great man in general. he cleaned up his life years ago and became a dedicated Christian man. Ive gotten the chance to see him wrestle a couple times in person and having worked for a wrestling website prior had the chance to hear quite a few stories on how great a person he has been (behind the scenes). he passed away of heartfailure and please lets not speculate on anything further. he had two daughters, he like his family before him gave a lot to the entertainment business of pro wrestling. im going to end this topic unless the further comments are sincere condolences...please be considerate

Usted será perdido Eduardo Guerrero. Dios le bendice y su familia. Gracias para las memorias...Viva La Rasa :(