GAME THREAD - 11/16/05 - L - Knicks (86) @ Nuggetts (95)

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread. All game threads are created by Peach_NYK_21, and Brian_Coleman_21

9:00 PM, Friday, November 18th, 2005​

knicks_logo.gif
NEW YORK KNICKS (2-7)
stephon_marbury.jpg
quentin_richardson.jpg
malik_rose.jpg
antonio_davis.jpg
eddy_curry.jpg
MARBURY---RICHARDSON---ROSE---DAVIS---CURRY
@
nuggets_logo.gif
DENVER NUGGETS (5-5)
andre_miller.jpg
demarr_johnson.jpg
carmelo_anthony.jpg
marcus_camby.jpg
francisco_elson.jpg
A.MILLER---D.JOHNSON---ANTHONY---CAMBY---ELSON

Knicks Team Stats
Knicks Team Notes

Nuggets Team Stats
Nuggets Team Notes

TV: MSG
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am

ny3nyk

Rotation player
johnson and camby former knicks...hope we win, overall on d we are getting better. i'd like to see more minutes from frye this game especially from his performance last night

rady

Administrator
Staff member

the fan site challenge. you know the drill, i am accepting graphics in case we win :)

aswitzer

Rookie
I think it will be a good game. Caught a glimpse of this year's Knicks on ESPN the other night when you played the Lakers. Our diminished front line will have its work cut out.

I don't think Camby or DJ have any ill feelings towards the Knicks organization, but it is always fun to see how players do against their old team.

Trin_Starr

Starter
I think Larry is gonna cut steph some slack this game
Look out for marbury to drop 25+ pts with 10 asts and add that with the knicks D and we got ourselves a win!

NYK Way

Benchwarmer
Steoh better take more then 9 attepts this game... He should play the two a lil more to be more of an offensive threat and he needs to hit his free throws wtf

WiL8000

Rotation player
I'm looking forward to this game, it should be a good one. I want to see Curry go head to head with Camby. I also expect to see alot of Nate Robinson in this one against the Nuggets's two small guards, Boykins and Watson.

jayp

Benchwarmer
wow! frye has been great for us so far.. and i can't believe they don't play lee more.. he's a beast on offensive boards..

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
the question for ya is, since when tony delk is a true PG? His career high in assists per game in a season is 2.6...that is pathetic..he is another shoot first PG...how bout this for a trade....since rafer alston better known as skip to me lou in houston is strugglin...how bout we trade jame for skip?

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
skip is not a shoot first PG....he take 8 shots the most in a game....he could make other players around him better...learn wats a real PG "dummy"

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
maybe now he dont play stupid and jack up dum shots but when he wus wit toranto he did, and to only get 7 pnts per game with 30 mins a game is horrible.

he also isnt a very intelligent player, he makes alot of risky passes if u ever watch him play