GAME THREAD - 11/23/05 - L - Knicks (95) @ Bobcats (108)

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread. All game threads are created by Peach_NYK_21, and Brian_Coleman_21

7:30 PM, Wednesday, November 23rd, 2005​

knicks_logo.gif
NEW YORK KNICKS ( 3-8 )
stephon_marbury.jpg
jamal_crawford.jpg
malik_rose.jpg
antonio_davis.jpg
maurice_taylor.jpg
MARBURY---CRAWFORD---ROSE---DAVIS---TAYLOR
@
bobcats_logo.gif
CHARLOTTE BOBCATS ( 4-8 )
brevin_knight.jpg
kareem_rush.jpg
gerald_wallace.jpg
emeka_okafor.jpg
primoz_brezec.jpg
KNIGHT---RUSH---WALLACE---OKAFOR---BREZEC

Knicks Team Stats
Knicks Team Notes

Bobcats Team Stats
Bobcats Team Notes

TV: MSG
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
i hope we can get our defense going and shut them down to under 85
then let our offense do our thing, again our bench has the edge, should win this one.

WiL8000

Rotation player
This is a definate must win. All the Knicks need for a confindence breaker would be a stupid loss to an expansion team.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
interesting stat - Jamal Crawford is averaging 27.0 points against the Bobcats in three games with the Knicks. rush has been puttin up a lot of points lately so we need some good perimeter d on him and knight/felton. if we contain them and play well inside we should win easily.

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
the reason the knicks are struggling is cuz larry brown doesnt know how to use his roster

larry brown sucks

there i said it

im officially on the record as a larry brown hater

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
a knick fan said:
the reason the knicks are struggling is cuz larry brown doesnt know how to use his roster

larry brown sucks

there i said it

im officially on the record as a larry brown hater

Relax man, Larry Brown is still trying to mix and match and see what lineups work. He is 10 games into his first season with a whole new team, give him some room for error.

The refs have been awful this game. I don't mind the foul calls but I mean, call them both way.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
i dont know about that larry suck thing but i believe this team is not a larry brown team and if isiah tries to make this a larry brown team than isiah is going to look like a bad buy wit all the trades but i hope larry finds a way..if i was isiah i would have gone the safe way gone wit either flip or keep herb and hire Paul Westfaul as offensive coordinator

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
look how great detroit is doing without larry...they are putting up better offensive numbers than ever...larry limits his players offensive potential by trying to control everything

basketball is a game of streaks and momentum, larry tries to control that, he doesn't go with the "hot hand" at any particular time, as opposed to flip saunders who gives his players more flexibility

he puts guys out on the court who really cant score...channing frye should be playing 30-35 minutes a game RIGHT NOW. i dont care that hes a fucking rookie. the guy is much more skilled offensively than mo taylor, antonio davis, malik rose, etc...larry doesnt understand that YOU HAVE TO SCORE to win ball games, and that good offense beats good defense, this isnt baseball.

watching last nights game made me so mad, because his 3,4, and 5 were all guys who cant score for shit. they cant create their own shots. the only time they score is when marbury penetrates and dishes and gets them an easy shot.

guys like frye and ariza can make things happen. guys like lee are monster rebounders and hustlers.

if qrich doesnt step up and start hitting 3's, the knicks DESPERATELY need a good shooter.

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
knicks starters:

antonio davis
malik rose
mo taylor

points per game:

davis: 4.4
rose: 3.8
taylor: 4.1

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

fucking pathetic

WAKE UP LARRY U IDIOT

NYKnicks15

Starter
wait isnt a knick fan the one who was ranting and yelling about how screw Flip Saunders, screw Phil Jackson and every other option and WAIT and HIRE larry brown for coach?...hmm hypocritical

Trin_Starr

Starter
pyotrveliky said:
any chance larry is subverting the beginning of the season so he can make trades he wants before the break

Hmmm - that actually makes some sense. Larry is known to be sneaky like that...

Anyway this game f*ing sucked because idiots on the knicks team cannot contest a freaking 3pt shot - WTF
Rush was on in the 1st then Wallace in the 2nd! - They all had WIDE open f*ing shots!!!!