GAME THREAD: 11/26/05 - W - Knicks (105) vs. Sixers (102)

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread. All game threads are created by Peach_NYK_21, and Brian_Coleman_21

12:30 PM, Saturday, November 26th, 2005​

knicks_logo.gif
NEW YORK KNICKS ( 4-8 )-105
stephon_marbury.jpg
jamal_crawford.jpg
malik_rose.jpg
antonio_davis.jpg
eddy_curry.jpg
MARBURY---CRAWFORD---ROSE---DAVIS---CURRY
VS
sixers_logo.gif
PHILADELPHIA 76ERS ( 7-6 ) -102
allen_iverson.jpg
andre_iguodala.jpg
kyle_korver.jpg
chris_webber.jpg
steven_hunter.jpg
IVERSON---IGUODALA---KORVER---WEBBER---HUNTER

Knicks Team Stats
Knicks Team Notes

Sixers Team Stats
Sixers Team Notes

TV: MSG
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am

Trin_Starr

Starter
The Steph - AI matchup is always good to watch.
Although AI gets is normal points, Steph forces him to commit madd turnovers - I say AI has 8 TOs this game...

Marbury gets 29 and 11.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I can't believe NBA.com.. they've taken us courtside live in flash too :x

Nylex

Rookie
I've been using Yahoo Sports' GameChannel, it's pretty good (though you need to have Yahoo account).

They've been playing pretty poorly, chucking up lots of bricks :(.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
wow wat a game...crawford almost cost the knicks the game 2 but nate did it...it look like the knicks were going to doing it again...lose the lead and lose the ball game..BUT NOT TODAY!!!

Nylex

Rookie
I went to make dinner at half-time and when I came back, the game was somewhere in the 3rd and it was tied at 65. Wow.

Nice win and another good game from Frye by the looks of it.

NYKnicks15

Starter
good..EXCITING..game
good to see that we are finally playing like a team and that Frye and Ariza got the starting nods. Nate won it for us, good game from him but he needs to be humbled just a bit and learn not to become JC2 (chuckin up those shots)..good game tho..4-8.

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
WHAT A GAME! A great comeback and Frye had another solid performance. This was a typical Nate Robinson performance, ups and downs. But the ups overshadowed the downs. 17 Points and an incredible shot to win it.

Huge game inside the division. I know its early, but only 2 games out.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
aww.. i can't explain how thrilling was for me watching the game on nba.com courtside live.. at the halftime i was sure we were going to lose, but the knicks did an excelent 3rd quarter.

Great Job Stephon, Channing and Nate!!

Can't wait to see the game :D

Trin_Starr

Starter
What a game by Frye - 21pts 11rebounds in his first starting role!!!!
I think by now Larry has the PF spot figured out!!!
AD is too old to be playing the 4 - It's frye time.

He was the one that jump started the knicks 23-6 run in the 3rd with I think 2 straight Js and grabbing the rebounds off of Philly's misses...

Nate - what can I say - he can play but he has to realize to work within the offense and not try to go one on one....

Great game overall - Props to my man Steph - he took over and made like 5 crucial baskets when the knicks needed points on the board. Great last assist to Nate for the buzzer beater!
Steph shot 54% from the field, 1-1 from 3pt range and 4-4 from FT with 5rebs and 6sts

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
insane. thats the word that discribes it. insane, offense was consistent throughout, but it was our defense that really won the game for us, let up only 11 points in the 3rd quarter, good performances for mabury, malik, and frye in his first career start, and not to forget nate who actually showed us how much of a threat he can be with a consistent jumper, crawford also helped us out late, great win, 4-8, is alot better than 3-9