Blockbuster Day in Baseball

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
Delgado, thats a big addition for the mets, maybe this year they can get that illusive wild card, that they just kind of rean out of gas to get last year

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
im a phils fan, im mixed. obviously we had to get rid of thome with ryan howard and id be happy wiht any decent acquisition. but our main needs offensively are third base and catcher. true we could use a center fielder, but i think that comes after 3b/c and pitching. im not crazy about giving away money too but watever, rowand is pretty solid. hope we resign wagner tho.

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Yah, you guys got like 22 million from the Sox to give you some room to sign Wagner, but I think its to little to late. He will be a Met by tommorow, in my opinion. But, I like Rowand and I was hoping that he will coming here, to the Yankees, but I guess not.

You guys think Thome might have been on steroids. I am not accusing I am just making an observation.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/t/thomeji01.shtml

He hit 30 HR's in 9 straight years including 1 50 HR year and 4 40 HR Years and only hit 7 last year. Granted he only played 59 games due to injuries, but....

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
but what? unless the injury was steroid related (which it wasnt, he broke a finger if i believe)....anyway francouer more or less started the whole year i believe. ryan howard had limited time because he didnt come in at the beginning of the year and he had more of an impact in big games. im not convinced wagner is gonna become a met, same trade rumors as the knicks and how many of them actually happened?