Things to be thankful for our Knicks...

Starks

Starter
Killing sometime before family and friends get over has made me ponder why to be thankful for the Knicks:

1. Well, we finally found a coach. I miss blaming the sad state of the Knicks on stiffs like Don Chaney and Herb Williams. If a hall of fame coach can't get us over .500, thats when the white flag gets raised for the franchise.

2.Ummmm, well we have a great rookie if Frye. Who was the last?? Mark Jackson!!!!!

3. I guess as long as the Hawks are around, we don't have the worst franchise in the association.

4. hmmm. on the bright side, Baseball season is only months away! Maybe Omar Minaya should sit down with Thomas and prove to him that a crappy franchise can turn into a contender in a matter of 2 seasons.

5. God who am I kidding. I never been so depressed about the Knicks in my life. That lost to the Bobcats is gona linger in my stomach for the entire season. You know what? Trade Steph, Trade Crawford, and for Gods sake, can we please dump Penny, Taylor, and Rose. I get sick to my stomach thinking about that trash!

Lets face it, there is no miracle trade that is gona bring any life back into this team. Not in this decade. 3-8. how pathetic.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
having a slightly more competent gm and having good rookies and second year player. thats about it. o and dont forget toronto

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
i predicted this state of mediocrity for the knicks a looonng time ago.

i was always a fan of dumping everyone, going to the lottery a couple of years in a row, getting future superstars, and then comming back into contention.

well, on the bright side, if theres any truth to being able to get garnett, i think the knicks will automatically become a title contender or close to it.

and isiah and larry will reap the benefits and get credit for it.

isiah = overrated gm, larry = overrated coach.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
how u call isiah a overrated coach....look at wat he did in toronto...he drafted damon stoudamire(rookie of the year).camby(rookie of the year) and vince carter(NBA superstar)...indiana...sign jermaine oneal...i believe he got ron artest...look at wat isiah did wit the knicks..the knicks were pitafull b4 he got theree and look at them now...larry is kind of overrated but not to the point that dont show he not a great coach cuz he is but he dont fit wit the knicks players

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
before ny i agree isiah isnt overrated. here, he just dumps the old roster and takes on more new guys with bad contracts. i cant argue with his drafting but thats abuot all he can do as a gm. hes a better scout than gm.

Ewing33

Benchwarmer
I am Thankful that in 5 months it will be the offseason again...that has become the best time to be a Knicks fan because we get excited about out lottery pick, rumored to pick up every free agent on the market and somehow...somehow...somehow...we all get convinced that this will be the year that we make it back...ahhhhhh April is only a little ways away...

Happy Thanksgiving and thank God we don't have Duke on our schedule...