GAME THREAD - 11/28/05 - 7:30 - Knicks @ Heat

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread. All game threads are created by Peach_NYK_21, and Brian_Coleman_21

7:30 PM, Monday, November 28th, 2005​

knicks_logo.gif
NEW YORK KNICKS ( 4-8 )
stephon_marbury.jpg
quentin_richardson.jpg
trevor_ariza.jpg
channing_frye.jpg
antonio_davis.jpg
MARBURY---RICHARDSON---ARIZA---FRYE---DAVIS
@
heat_logo.gif
MIAMI HEAT ( 7-5 )
jason_williams.jpg
dwyane_wade.jpg
james_posey.jpg
udonis_haslem.jpg
alonzo_mourning.jpg
Ja..WILLIAMS---WADE---POSEY---HASLEM---MOURNING

Knicks Team Stats
Knicks Team Notes

Heat Team Stats
Heat Team Notes

TV: MSG
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am

Ewing33

Benchwarmer
A game the Knicks can win...it is early but this could put a whole new spin on November and where we go from here...

ny3nyk

Rotation player
shaq is out which gives us a slight advantage. haslem and posey havent been hot lately and williams hasnt put up all star numbers yet. wade and maybe mourning and walker are the most consistent players but i think we shoudl get the win because frye has been beast down low and hitting j after j from 15 ft out

nyk33334

Benchwarmer
We would play a much better game if we had a healthy ECurry. Hopefully Frye can acomplish another double double, 20pt+ game.

20 is a CROOK

Benchwarmer
we have nobody to control wade or walker. Even though i think we have a shot to give them a hell of a game. I hope whoever is our SF shits all over Antoine Walker. I hate that goofy bum and he has the worst footwork in the entire NBA. He is also a chucker, i hope he blows the game for the Heat and we win.

Trin_Starr

Starter
I think once walker has a bad game and chucks up shots, the knicks will an easy shot at winning.
In the last two HEAT losses Walker was 1-13 and 3-12.
Let's hope it's because he's pissed being a bench player with limited minutes.

Starks

Starter
This game is ugly. Lets make it worthwhile by guessing how many points we lose by, and who gets riped in the papers 2mrw?
Lets start the bidding at 25 points, and a nasty diatribe against Q Richrdson

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
The Knicks are getting tattoed right now! If we had Curry in the lineup I think we would be doing soooo much better! The Knicks are getting into a bad habbit of having to come from behind in the second half of games. It is hard to conjure up that type of energy every game, so they need to start putting together a consistant game.