GAME THREAD- 11/30/05 - W - Knicks (109) vs. Bulls (101)

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread. All game threads are created by Peach_NYK_21, and Brian_Coleman_21

7:30 PM, Wednesday, November 30th, 2005​

knicks_logo.gif
NEW YORK KNICKS (5-9)
stephon_marbury.jpg
nate_robinson.jpg
malik_rose.jpg
channing_frye.jpg
antonio_davis.jpg
MARBURY---ROBINSON---ROSE---FRYE---DAVIS
vs
bulls_logo.gif
CHICAGO BULLS (6-6)
chris_duhon.jpg
kirk_hinrich.jpg
andres_nocioni.jpg
mike_sweetney.jpg
tyson_chandler.jpg
DUHON---HINRICH---NOCIONI---SWEETNEY---CHANDLER

Knicks Team Stats
Knicks Team Notes

Bulls Team Stats
Bulls Team Notes

TV: MSG
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am

ny3nyk

Rotation player
first game against us for sweetney and thomas. isnt it funny that everytime a player leaves ny he almost always does better? he should have a decent night but frye will do so much better

rady

Administrator
Staff member
ny3nyk said:
first game against us for sweetney and thomas.
I don't think thomas will play. I read he was put on the injury list and allowed to go to ny to live there with his family untill paxson will trade him

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Curry might be play, he is questionable for this game. I am not really sure about the starting lineups for the games because Larry Brown is experimenting so we will see.

ny3nyk

Rotation player
good idea to try to get thomas back? with richardson getting cold from behind the arc, thomas could help shooting percentage wise. big body, 6'10 and could rebound and score with more minutes. showed glimpses of his potential game a couple of games last season. can we sign him to the minimum, or trade james by dec. for thomas? dont know about this, some people have been saying watson or knight (brevin) could be potential knicks later on but i'd give james for thomas and/or jannero pargo any day. possibly a pick?

Starks

Starter
I wouldn't touch that bum thomas for a peice of gum. I never liked him being traded for Van Horn in the first place, who we could use now. Richardson is here because we need him to drain 3s, not score 20 points. Thomas can't shoot better than Richardson, so signing thomas or trading Antoni Davis for him would be a step backward.

Trin_Starr

Starter
Can the shitheads who call themselves the knicks please play with some passion from the get go, so that we can control the tempo of the game!

I want to win dammit!

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
nate getting rewarded for his energetic play, when i was watching gamenight they had a question mark over the center's picture, curry is a game time decision i guess, qrich getting religated to the bench he has to get his game going, lets go knicks we got this

ny3nyk

Rotation player
good solid win, crawford lit up with 28 pts and played d, especially with that block against gordon. good game for him, next detroit